Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Clowns on Tinder cracking jokes about themselves again

first high IQ reddit user I saw tbh ngl

jfl look at the comments, its full of inkwels

Lowkey blackpill tbh

Jestermaxing is fucking pathetic

first high IQ reddit user I saw tbh ngl

jfl look at the comments, its full of inkwels
What's high IQ about making fun of yourself?

Anyone who could be a candidate for becoming blackpilled is gonna see stuff like this and is just going to be like "hahaha, thats so funny, i can relate!" and go on their bluepilled way.

Until we see posts that actually hate on women, stuff like this isn't high IQ nor a win for incels.

"hahaha, thats so funny, i can relate!"

"HAHAHAHA I'M SO UNDESIRABLE AND UGLY AND WOMEN THESE DAYS HAVE WAY TOO HIGH STANDARDS AND I WILL DIE ALONE HAHAH BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT AN INCEL" - Tinder jesters

See, this is a perfect example.

Anyone who could be a candidate for becoming blackpilled is gonna see stuff like this and is just going to be like "hahaha, thats so funny, i can relate!" and go on their bluepilled way.

Until we see posts that actually hate on women, stuff like this isn't high IQ nor a win for incels.
Thanks bro!

ngl it speaks truth

"HAHAHAHA I'M SO UNDESIRABLE AND UGLY AND WOMEN THESE DAYS HAVE WAY TOO HIGH STANDARDS AND I WILL DIE ALONE HAHAH BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT AN INCEL" - Tinder jesters
Reddit is full of debasing "humor" like that tbh
But it's more on the r/teenagers type subs.
The rest of reddit is more of betabuxxers coping about how at least they get laid and acting like they are slayers.

Sometimes they do this as a way for fishing for copes from Reddit foids, they want responses like "don't be too hard on yourself, looks don't matter that much" etc etc

Most people are smart enough to understand that looks matter. They will just claim that other stuf matters too. Also they can only be based or high iq if they start shitting on foids like us and start criticizing them for it instead of making self depreciating jokes about themselves

Reddit is full of debasing "humor" like that tbh
But it's more on the r/teenagers type subs.
The rest of reddit is more of betabuxxers coping about how at least they get laid and acting like they are slayers.
That's not just reddit. Life is full of betabuxxers acting like it means something that they occasionally push their wife's fupa out of the way and fuck her.

That's not just reddit. Life is full of betabuxxers acting like it means something that they occasionally push their wife's fupa out of the way and fuck her.
Nowhere more so than on reddit tbh
Reddit is where the internet culture of inserting sexual references in everything, even if not appropriate for the context, originated.

Nowhere more so than on reddit tbh
Reddit is where the internet culture of inserting sexual references in everything, even if not appropriate for the context, originated.
Honestly. It can be traced back to The Office, extremely popular amongst the Reddit crowd, where the boss's constant "that's what she said" jokes were played as anti-humor. You were supposed to laugh at the fact that he thought he was being funny.

However, like most things that are even halfway decent in popular culture, they eventually become parodies of themselves. And normies just love imitating the humor of their favorite TV people

Honestly. It can be traced back to The Office, extremely popular amongst the Reddit crowd, where the boss's constant "that's what she said" jokes were played as anti-humor. You were supposed to laugh at the fact that he thought he was being funny.
The Office wasn't that bad. It's just that reddit ruins everything it touches. Especially previously obscure items. It's like the continuous worn out meme comments on popular youtube videos and "r/whoosh" comments that are made. Same crowd of obnoxious people imo.
However, like most things that are even halfway decent in popular culture, they eventually become parodies of themselves. And normies just love imitating the humor of their favorite TV people
Redditors live vicariously through movies and pop culture more than the average person tbh

Look at this pic of Harrison Ford. If you were to photoshop out his hair, I bet he'd look like the coomer guy.