Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Clownpill] Which breed of foid farts the most?

Which breed of foids farts the most?

• Total voters
Mexican food is known for making people gassy so I'd assume goblinas.
If the question was which one is most likely to smell like feces I'd say either sheboons or currywhores. Currywhores are known to have strange customs involving feces and sheboons are known to have terrible hygiene.

If the question was which one is most likely to smell like feces I'd say either sheboons or currywhores. Currywhores are known to have strange customs involving feces and sheboons are known to have terrible hygiene.
I myself voted goblinas dont know why latinas just naturally look real gassy lmao currywhores generally dont ever show they fart , they feel humiliated :lul:

I myself voted goblinas dont know why latinas just naturally look real gassy lmao currywhores generally dont ever show they fart , they feel humiliated :lul:
They feel humiliated to fart but shower in cow feces :waitwhat:

Curry whores have no competition

ये भेजा गार्डन है, और टेंशन माली है।
Do you know what it means?

Ayo who gave that 1 Vote to Sandwhores lmao

the results are indeed astonishing..hmm goblinas and curryhwhores are apparently stankers

everyday I learn a new racial slur here

Goblinas xd

High iq thread
The complexity of this topic cannot sufficiently be captured through the mere use of logos to represent concepts. Meaning cannot be conveyed in the traditional sense. It must be understood transcendentally through an esoteric mystic tradition.

Also why is this thread a thing? Someone here have a fart fetish?

All foids shit their pants after seeing Chad.