Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Clowncel trait: you love being right about what's wrong with the world, while finding it amusing.

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Black pill after black pill, foid after foid, proving us right time and time again that they only want Chad or Fido. As someone who was literally born and molded by the blackpill, you quickly learn that the world is not right but you are and that everyone is out to get you for it. Just today I was rummaging through my whore sister's phone expecting to find her DM's flooded with men that are looksmatched or above but see 99% of them get rejected, only to find that I was right. She instead only replied to the model-tier Chads and obvious catfishes JFL, while she herself is the typical standard Becky. There is something satisfying about being right all the time, despite what the rest of the clown world and the soycucks in it that tell you otherwise. The black pill is law after all :society:

Last edited:
I hate being right because I wish things were very different than reality

Black pill after black pill, foid after foid, proving us right time and time again that they only want Chad or Fido. As someone who was literally born and molded by the blackpill, you quickly learn that the world is not right but you are and that everyone is out to get you for it. Just today I was rummaging through my whore sister's phone expecting to find her DM's flooded with men that are looksmatched or above but see 99% of them get rejected, only to find that I was right. She instead only replied to the model-tier Chads and obvious catfishes JFL, while she herself is the typical standard Becky. There is something satisfying about being right all the time, despite what the rest of the clown world and the soycucks in it that tell you otherwise. The black pill is law after all :society:
right, its just so predictable at this point.

The truth is often uncomfortable. It takes a certain kind of personality to be able to immerse oneself in the rules of reality. I'm not as strong stomached as you to find it amusing, though. Any tips?

I hate being right because I wish things were very different than reality
Literally me. when i talk to my soy brothers about the blackpill they acuse me of being a defeatist. As if I WANT the blackpill to be fucking real lmao. I wish things were not like this but they are. I simply accept that being tall white blue eyed blonde is best. And this makes them seethe

Holy shit this is literally me. Also I was wondering if you agree with this clowncel trait: you don’t have any political opinions, but you support radical ideologies not because you believe they will make the world a better place, but because of the pain and suffering they will cause

Literally me. when i talk to my soy brothers about the blackpill they acuse me of being a defeatist. As if I WANT the blackpill to be fucking real lmao. I wish things were not like this but they are. I simply accept that being tall white blue eyed blonde is best. And this makes them seethe
Same. I fucking hate when my predictions are right.

It's over for clowncels

but you support radical ideologies not because you believe they will make the world a better place, but because of the pain and suffering they will cause
Bingo :society:

This global empire is in such a destitute state, so absurd in it's tragedy, what can you do besides laughing? It's as if Chernobyl happened once every day and kept happening, wherever you look.
Tenor

playing into this element;

This knowledge effects EVERY SOCIAL INTERACTION YOU EVER HAVE WITH A GROUP

A huge blackpill incel trait is every time you enter a social setting YOU KNOW THE NARRATIVE THE VILLAINS AND THE HEROES OF THE MOVIE BEFORE THE MOVIE HAS BEEN PLAYED.
Eg before anything has occured and anyone has moved you know who the heroes and villains are going to be

This makes EVERY SOCIAL SETTING THIS BORING PLOD TOWARDS EVERYTHING YOU HAVE ALREADY PREDICTED, what just happens is a really slow moving movie you are a part of with no ability to change the outcome, plodding like a retard through a plot that has already been worked out.

THIS IS WHY LIFE BECOMES UNBEARABLE FOR INCELS

Honestly makes me feel like a seer most of the time

Lifefuel tbh seeing normies cuck get cucked:smonk: