Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Clown World: Would YOU discuss your period in front of a male colleague? 1/3 of men think it's 'unprofessional' ...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
...because they 'don't understand' menstruation, expert reveals.

Umm, no. They don't think its professional because it has nothing to do with business not that they don't understand it. LOL at this clown world, thinking that talking about something (remember whatever a man says could be considered impolite or wrong or suggestive).

Tina Leslie, Founder of Freedom4Girls a charity which attempts to tackle period poverty in the UK, commented: 'Women should not have to suffer in silence, especially for something as natural, and normal, as their period. 'It's disappointing that in 2019 one in three men think a grown-up discussion about periods is unprofessional.

Cliffs: What the fuck? Is this for real?

Wtf, it's like discussing you're diarrhea problems in a business meeting

If women can discuss their periods I can discuss cunny. Fair is fair

Wtf, it's like discussing you're diarrhea problems in a business meeting

I wonder if masturbatory habits are OK?

Yes...if from a foid obviously

Cliffs:

61381-000.jpg

I don't discuss what I do in the bathroom. Can I excuse myself from meetings because I have an erection? It's a men's health issue. Whyyyyyy can't we have a civilized and adult conversation about my dick?

This is why i shit my pants in an elevator with a foid on purpose. Completely to the brim. They couldnt do anything but witness it and stand there. They had to take it in with all their senses.

Can I talk about the color of my piss? Or the shape of the doo doo I made this morning?

The foids that become obsessed with their periods are the weirdest.

I had a difficult time wiping my ass this morning. The shit just clung onto my asshair. And it stank bad too!

I had a difficult time wiping my ass this morning. The shit just clung onto my asshair. And it stank bad too!

C'mon now...no need for that...save that conversation for where you work. Not a leisurely Sunday night.

C'mon now...no need for that...save that conversation for where you work. Not a leisurely Sunday night.
I'm AM at work. I live one day in the future.

I have this itchy scab on my ankle that bleeds every month.... So... You say yer cunt is bleeding? Fascinating! Tell me more! Can i see it?

Cliffs: shoe blodi vegine!

I'm AM at work. I live one day in the future.

Oh well then....bring scatalogical topics up with the nearest foid colleague. Expect to be called into Human Resources/management soon thereafter.....have the DailyMail article at the ready (I suggest printing out a hard copy).

If they still cry inappropriate shat chat, then tell them maybe "they are the ones who are being unprofessional"

Cliffs: Future NEET

Tell me about your bleeding cunt

Thought experiment for normtards and cucktears cucks who may be reading this: If some chad said in a business meeting, "I banged this slut last night, fucked her pussy real good," would you consider that unprofessional? Yes?

Now do you understand why we find it unprofessional for women to talk about their periods at work? Maybe there are some things best not said at the office? For both sexes?

Why do I bother, this will just go over your retarded heads.

If you discuss your lack of dating success at work, I guarantee that more than 1/3 of men will think it's "unprofessional."

HURR DURR YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND is one of the lamest arguments and most obnoxious and persistent logical fallacies out there.

When a cuck, feminist, or other retard makes an argument and someone disagrees with it, the cuck/feminist will say, "You don't understand," implying that they couldn't possibly be wrong and the other person couldn't possibly have a legitimate reason for disagreeing, and if they would just "understand" they would magically change their opinion and acknowledge the cuck/feminist as the ultimate arbiter of truth in the universe.

People who use the "you don't understand" line think they're the center of the universe, that everything revolves around them, and anyone else's opinion is inferior. They have psychopathic tendencies as well since they are unable to empathize with not only the other's opinion, but also the other's starting point of reference. Rather than saying, "I have my opinion and he has his, we'll have to agree to disagree," which is what a normal person would say, they say, "If he doesn't change his worldview to conform with mine, then he's not just wrong, but evil, and he must be destroyed."

if they want to talk about blood and suffering take them to a slaughter house and show them the real suffering of animals then see them complain stupid cunts.

I worked in an office where period talk was common, it really is disgusting to hear women talk like that in a professional setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back