Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Clown World] Ubisoft apologizes for ableist language in Assassin's Creed Valhalla

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/CyclopediaBrain/status/1325831179149438977?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/assassinscreed/status/1325921529679458308?s=20

This is who Ubisoft is taking complaints from btw. Sure am glad females were accepted into gaming culture.

Pv6sQSPT_400x400.jpg

It's absolutely unacceptable to talk about facial differences this way.

fetchimage

Am i crazy for not seeing where the problem is? This is what happens when you have females running your country

Last edited:
replace her with he and no one wouldve complained. truly a clown fucking world

absolute state of gayming

replace her with he and no one wouldve complained. truly a clown fucking world
All you need to do is have a hole in between your legs and cry as loud as possible.

I don't understand this tbh. Can you break it down for me how that is ableism?

I haven't played this game. And won't. But was her face marred by something? Because that's not "ableist." That's just facts. If I have a whole leg, and then it's broken, it's factually broken. If I have a "figured" face, and then something "disfigures" it, it's "disfigured."

I haven't played this game. And won't. But was her face marred by something? Because that's not "ableist." That's just facts. If I have a whole leg, and then it's broken, it's factually broken. If I have a "figured" face, and then something "disfigures" it, it's "disfigured."
Its a game about vikings. Vikings did not like disfigured people so obviously they outcast them from their society. Apparently this is ableist, whatever the fuck that even means

Its a game about vikings. Vikings did not like disfigured people so obviously they outcast them from their society. Apparently this is ableist, whatever the fuck that even means

Oh, well then that gives them a good excuse to talk about how the Vikings are ableist and how this chick, whoever she is, is rising above her persecution.

Oh, well then that gives them a good excuse to talk about how the Vikings are ableist and how this chick, whoever she is, is rising above her persecution.
Except they won't, because its now being removed to suit her needs.

Except they won't, because its now being removed to suit her needs.

The language is being removed, as in the wording. I don't think the character or her ugly face or the struggles she faces because of it will be removed.

The language is being removed, as in the wording. I don't think the character or her ugly face or the struggles she faces because of it will be removed.
If this is the case that makes this situation even more retarded

THIS IS THE SO PROBLEMATIC I CAN'T EVEN. This is what happens when you have toxic white males writing video games. THEY NEED THEIR JOBS TAKEN FROM THEM, and given to disabled trans persons of color :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

If this is the case that makes this situation even more retarded

It's the wording that they're so offended by. You shouldn't say "disfigured." 'Course if her face was disfigured by something, it's just factual to say she's disfigured. Same as how a burn victim's skin has been burned. That's just factual.

what the fuck? Ubisoft is actually retarded

what the fuck? Ubisoft is actually retarded
All it takes is one gay/trans/female to complain about a completely retarded thing for a company to trip over their feet to change it

I don't understand why people care so much about such little things. I get that social media magnifies every little complaint but 99.9% of humans don't care about "ableist" language. People say stoicism is a cope, but if we can force it on zoomers and get them to stop the endless cycle of whining, then I think it would be a good cope.

I mean, the game was already soy as fuck, what do you expect