Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Clown world: Shohei Ohtani‘s first home run baseball hit as a Dodger was caught by a - femoid gatekeeper of sex fat goblina

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Were there no males at the game or what? I would have expected a boy to had caught the ball, not an evil bleeding fat beaneress gatekeeper of sex.

I wasn’t joking last year when I made this thread:

Working at a ballpark can be an easy way to earn money, but the trend in the United States is for foids to take ovER ballparks and have simps by them beer.

The beaneress in this video gave the ball back to the Dodgers! She was a dumb bitch - the Dodgers wanted that ball for themselves - she should have kept it.

Stupid-ass beaneress, listen I have worked inside a Major League Baseball ballpark, I understand how security works - those thugs intimidated her and they worked out a bad trade. All that stupid goblina had to do - was post a video on eBay of her at the game talking about the ball she had just caught, and everyone would have believed her, because it was obvious that she was at the game. Think about it - she traded that priceless baseball for some signed junk from the Dodgers! Shame on hER husband for being such a simp:

View: https://youtu.be/SwLfsawzGGg?feature=shared

“Hey beaneress - I’ll trade you that baseball for this $20 gift card to Chick-fil-A.”

Were there no males at the game or what? I would have expected a boy to had caught the ball, not an evil bleeding fat beaneress gatekeeper of sex.

Working at a ballpark can be an easy way to earn money, but the trend in the United States is for foids to take ovER ballparks and have simps by them beer.

The beaneress in this video gave the ball back to the Dodgers! She was a dumb bitch - the Dodgers wanted that ball for themselves - she should have kept it.

Stupid-ass beaneress, listen I have worked inside a Major League Baseball ballpark, I understand how security works - those thugs intimidated her and they worked out a bad trade. All that stupid goblina had to do - was post a video on eBay of her at the game talking about the ball she had just caught, and everyone would have believed her, because it was obvious that she was at the game. Think about it - she traded that priceless baseball for some signed junk from the Dodgers! Shame on hER husband for being such a simp:

Kek, that story is so funny to me, because I work in marketing and I know for certain that “signed memorabilia” is a joke, kids in hospitals are given plenty of that stuff, fans will by dirty uniforms - but, an actual item that was part of a special moment during a game is worth a lot of money.

Silly goy.

“Some say that ball is historic.” - who the fuck says it’s not historic?!

This really makes Mexicans look bad.

“They kept repeating that they weren’t going to authenticate it.” - silly Mexicans, that phone in your pocket with a camera on it is how you authenticate it, that would be the time to update your Instagram, stupid spick. I’m sorry the scary gringos were in your face, but you made a bad trade, Latin goy.

Stupid beaneress - she could have paid for the college education of all her kids, nieces and nephews - obviously, education is not her priority.

Wait, so let me get this straight - she took a picture of herself holding the baseball, but they were worried that the Dodgers were not going to “authenticate” it. Do you understand why Jews are considered to be the smartest race? Goy aren’t much competition.

U like watching multi millionaire men play with balls?