Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Clown world; Over population

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
In the olden days people used to breed for a purpose. Maybe have kids to look after a family farm. Kings and Queens passing on the throne.

These days people have kids for no reason at all.

Places like modern India are overpopulated. Even with contraception.

Last edited:
In the olden days people used to breed for a purpose. Maybe have kids to look after a farm. Kings and Queens passing on the throne.

These days people have kids for no reason at all.

Places like modern India are overpopulated. Even with contraception.
Millions must die

There would probably be enough to sustain the entire populace if the elite wealthy of the world did not withhold it and use it for their own purposes of spurring on division and gathering further control; though India is different in its massive overpopulation and no money to fund it. :feelsugh:

I always find it insane how despite so many indians claiming to be currycels, their population seems to prove that they're fucking like rabbits.

any theories?

There would probably be enough to sustain the entire populace if the elite wealthy of the world did not withhold it and use it for their own purposes of spurring on division and gathering further control; though India is different in its massive overpopulation and no money to fund it. :feelsugh:
But why should rich who inherit important things sustain people who have no purpose for existing.

I always find it insane how despite so many indians claiming to be currycels, their population seems to prove that they're fucking like rabbits.

any theories?
Make that a new thread. That's good.

But why should rich who inherit important things sustain people who have no purpose for existing.
No one has any purpose to exist; most of these elites are perpetuating this common hypergamy and moral degeneracy, usually through illegal means. :feelsjuice:

They need to release a new virus to reduce their population by 90 % .

No one has any purpose to exist; most of these elites are perpetuating this common hypergamy and moral degeneracy, usually through illegal means. :feelsjuice:
Well having a plan before breeding counts as having a purpose in my books. Step 1 of being a good parent that most fail at :feelshaha:
lots of Christians like themselves can’t accept the fact that the world’s overcrowded as shit. it contradicts the “be fruitful and multiply” bullshit.
Later in Jewish Bible it says only a certain amount may go to heaven. Contradictory maxxing

Well having a plan before breeding counts as having a purpose in my books. Step 1 of being a good parent that most fail at :feelshaha:
Thought about this, first thing in the morning.

When God had Jesus. He had a plan to have his only son sacrificed. To give people a chance to have a pass on their original sin from Eon Grand parents Adam and Eve eating them forbidden apples.

Therefore God passed step 1 of parenthood.

15E6401B 7782 4DDA B48C CC2ADB3F6236

Overpopulation is the darkest blackpill of them all, it is the great equaliser that could start the apocalypse.
My dream is to witness humanity going past the point of rupture and watch everything break.