Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Clown World is real, The word “Incel” is now Public enemy number 1

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-

Last edited:
In their eyes, criminal Chads are less dangerous than us :feelstastyman:

I'm not saying incels would be shooting at Joker showings, but I do believe that the Joker movie is very shooter-encouraging. For those predisposed to shooting.

In their eyes, criminal Chads are less dangerous than us :feelstastyman:
even real isis and jewish mossadi terrorists are nothing compared to inkelz :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Meanwhile niggers are shooting and killing people by the thousands every year...

I'm not saying incels would be shooting at Joker showings, but I do believe that the Joker movie is very shooter-encouraging. For those predisposed to shooting.
predictive programming i assume that's typical jewish trick

Anticotizen one

Society always needs an external enemy to function smoothly and direct peoples' anger and discontent. Usually that enemy were foreigners, but in the XXI century West, in the age of never-ending mass immigration, which puts the Migration Period to shame, that is deemed racist and politically incorrect. Good examples are WWI and WWII era propaganda posters which strived to completely dehumanize the enemy in the eyes of the public. Germans were portrayed as Pagan barbarians, as Huns, as savages, who destroyed Rome and now threaten Christendom again. Japanese were portrayed as yellow monkeys with comically deformed physical features. Now we're that enemy. Shamed, dehumanized, exaggerated. Plus, ugly, low status males are the perfect target. We're expendable. None will stand in our defense and women (and other males to certain extend) instinctively hate ugliness.

Posters:
Keep the Hun out!
This is the enemy
Tokio Kid
Tokio Joe

Meanwhile niggers are shooting and killing people by the thousands every year...
They're being (((encouraged))).
Society always needs an external enemy to function smoothly and direct peoples' anger and discontent. Usually that enemy were foreigners, but in the XXI century West, in the age of never-ending mass immigration, which puts the Migration Period to shame, that is deemed racist and politically incorrect. Good examples are WWI and WWII era propaganda posters which strived to completely dehumanize the enemy in the eyes of the public. Germans were portrayed as Pagan barbarians, as Huns, as savages, who destroyed Rome and now threaten Christendom again. Japanese were portrayed as yellow monkeys with comically deformed physical features. Now we're that enemy. Shamed, dehumanized, exaggerated. Plus, ugly, low status males are the perfect target. We're expendable. None will stand in our defense and women (and other males to certain extend) instinctively hate ugliness.

Posters:
Keep the Hun out!
This is the enemy
Tokio Kid
Tokio Joe
Ugly lonely men are already caricatures!

There's no propaganda poster for my face!

This is nothing but invocation. They actually want it. They are looking for the next shooting.

Society always needs an external enemy to function smoothly and direct peoples' anger and discontent. Usually that enemy were foreigners, but in the XXI century West, in the age of never-ending mass immigration, which puts the Migration Period to shame, that is deemed racist and politically incorrect.

It was never foreigners since at the same time it is forbidden to criticise immigration. Whenever something happened and a foreigner was involved in it, the media generalised and they blamed men in general. But the media still blamed white men specifically.

This is what is particularly insane. In the USA, 99% of shooting are gangs in Chicago, LA, etc
But all you hear about is the occasional white sub-8 male going crazy and shooting and killing about 3 people.

This is what is particularly insane. In the USA, 99% of shooting are gangs in Chicago, LA, etc
But all you hear about is the occasional white sub-8 male going crazy and shooting and killing about 3 people.
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this media narrative...

If anybody decides to have a day of rEtRibution, it's over for American/Canadiancels.

>0.01% of violent crimes in America committed by incels
>Blame them for everything
Should be watching out for Islamic terror cells.

(((clown world)))
just dont give a shit.

Rdnjy2xy2zo31

Coming soon to a theatre near you!

Maybe just maybe if theres a movie that is critical towards society and there are people who are threatening shooting there, there could be something wrong with our society :waitwhat:

But what do I know Im just a dirty inkwell:forcedsmile:

teehee i would rather get killed by 6'4 Chad than you loser incel

Saleelul sawarim nasheedul incel
Wa darbul qitaly tariqul ER
Fa baynaq tihamin femoid kill
Wa kateem musawtim jamilun blackpill

Saleelul sawarim nasheedul incel
Wa darbul qitaly tariqul ER
Fa baynaq tihamin femoid kill
Wa kateem musawtim jamilun blackpill