Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Clown world adding more wood to the great fire...

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Don't know if someone posted this, but there is a foid abusing her own son by brainwashing his mind to make him think he is a girl so doctors allow her to chemically castrate her own fucking son, all that just to get vengeance against his father.

Clown world might never peak, but everything on the universe has a point in space and time where everything burns and become ashes.

I've heard about this case before, but it didnt get this bad. RIP James.

Thank God I was born in the early 90's, before trannies became accepted. It's over for boys today.

Fucking metal.

It's over for him. He's gonna grow up to take dick in the ass. It's fucked up how they could allow this to happen. He get's 14, 15 years old and wants to start playing dress up whatever, but he's still developing. This is fucked up even for clown world.

Worst part is that probably no one will make a law against that cause it'd be homophobia or trasphobic or some shit

clown world will not peak

Worst part is that probably no one will make a law against that cause it'd be homophobia or trasphobic or some shit
Someone should kill the mother and her tranny son tbh

Bruh...the son can still be saved, all it has to do is give him to the father.
The Bible clearly states that any woman who has sex with the young ones have to be put to death, along with the ones that she had sex with. This is the law of the Bible!

I heard the judge stepped in?

The Bible clearly states that any woman who has sex with the young ones have to be put to death, along with the ones that she had sex with.
:dafuckfeels: broh I hope she didn't have sex with him.

She should be spanked.

With a nail board.

Your battle is far from over my friend. Please remember to be vigilant here. My concern is that she may make decisions (surgeries/hormones/etc) without your actual knowledge (and to hell with consequences after). Protect yourself and please keep this in mind. Your sons are very lucky to have you as their father right now. Stay Strong, and please take care, you and your family.
Micah Rondinone
Update posted by Oct 25

Your battle is far from over my friend. Please remember to be vigilant here. My concern is that she may make decisions (surgeries/hormones/etc) without your actual knowledge (and to hell with consequences after). Protect yourself and please keep this in mind. Your sons are very lucky to have you as their father right now. Stay Strong, and please take care, you and your family.
Micah Rondinone
Update posted by Oct 25
"Thank you for all who donated to help this family.

Judge Cooks has granted equal 50/50 conservatorship over decisions regarding both boys!
This means that ANY medical or psychological treatment of the boys has to be agreed upon by BOTH parents!!!!!
The details regarding possession time, child support and other things will be detailed later.

In addition, any websites in Jeff's name (including funding sites and the savejames website) will have to close.

There is still a GoFund me site and Facebook page both run by Sarah Scott where you can go to donate or to receive updates.

Thank you for all you did to help Save James - Save Thousands of Children"

This still wrong it should be 100% conservatorship to the father, she will brainwash the kids mind until the kid becomes mentally ill.

This is so wrong it's unbelievable, a child's early years has a vast vast impact on his/her later life, in terms of everything, from identity to relationships, I really fear for this boy, he is in deep deep trouble already at such a young age.

archive everything, use it to destroy and then keep down the evildoers forever

it can't be too much longer until it's time

This makes me feel nauseated. It's just too much.

i knew a women once who did this to one of her sons and when the boy grew up he thought he was gay ended up marrying a man and nearly killed himself as his male persona conflicted with the mothers mindfuck she had implanted in him and it turned out he was straight but because his mother had treated him like a girl he spent most of his teens and early twenties thinking he was gay when he was not. if i was the father of this boy in the vid i would remove his mother in a permenant way so this boy would be protected from such a sick cunt.