Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Clothesmaxx!

K

kaykay

Recruit
★★
I wanted to place a huge order of clothes on zalando.

I don't need the money in my bank account anyway and buying useless stuff is one of my last copes (tv series, video games, I can not enjoy them much anymore)

I was browsing through the casual look and the clothes seemed nice, but I probably wouldn't look as good in them.

On row 4 it got me, they're just fucking chads. Everywhere. They look chiseled.

This is probably the average man a foid sees.

Me as manlet is not considered anyway.

Anyone knows the feeling of not wanting to look at women? Especially not the ones who realise me, I don't want to give them the confirmation looking like a driveling dog. I hate how they immediately look away and hold their heads up high when I look um from the floor.

> r/malefashionadvice
Cucc

JFL at ugly males "clothemaxxing".

Money better be invested in plastic surgery, IMHO. Also for framecels, invest in gym subscription and supplements (Whey Protein and BCAA at the very least)

I think clothesmaxxing works if you're in the normie range (4-6) but if you're below that it literally looks laughable to most people.
It's literally like shining a turd, that being said i'd still encourage you to do it.. Better to be a shiny presentable turd.

Anyone knows the feeling of not wanting to look at women? Especially not the ones who realise me, I don't want to give them the confirmation looking like a driveling dog. I hate how they immediately look away and hold their heads up high when I look um from the floor.

yep, i don't even know what looks mean anymore. i just don't bother myself with looking at other people

What clothes are you thinking of?
I always thought (and still do tbh) that black is the best colour for a man with light skin. That's why I like all black outfits, it should also give a bad boy vibe...but people have told me it looks shit and depressing.
I'm very certain that clothes don't matter at all. At maximum they can give you +0,5 on a scale of 1-10.

Clothesmaxxing will only work if you are super rich and can afford stuff like Gucci, Supreme, etc ... Girls love that kind of stuff, or I guess you can buy fake stuff, nobody will know.

Clothesmaxxing is a meme, if you have Chad face and Chad body you will look good in anything.

Casual t-shirt that fits well with no or small logo and a pair of fitting jeans.

There you go, that's all you need. Foids don't give a shit about how you dress as long as it doesn't look stupid and ill fitting. You're much more likely to fuck up than actually gain anything if you go out of your way to fashionmax. Just go with something simple.

Guys it works. The guy in the video became a chad after getting some clothes

If you're going to splash out on clothing, spend it on these elevator shoes.
https://donsfootwear.com/en/
Aside from that, the only fashion knowledge you need is white shirt + black skinny jeans.

Clothesmaxxing is useless.

Just like a turd wont taste any better if you serve it in a strawberry or vanilla sauce

Clothesmaxing won't help you if it's ovER, but I remember watching some foid vlogger talk about how fitted suits are the male equivalent of a red dress and high heels, could bump your SMV up a point or so if you're not disgusting to begin with.