Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal CLOSEST representation of incels in media: Movie about "femcel" makes me realize how relatable it is to us

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/HQEbfrh0P7k

this movie is about some retarded bitch named Melinda who is so desperate for chad that she ends up going ER at the gas station where she works and tries raping a high tier normie robber.

Literally the entire movie she gets fogged by her stacy co-worker Sheila and can't take it anymore jfl

my question is: who is this movie fucking catered to? Horny men? Because I certainly don't think any females are actually femcel jfl

If anything, this seems like something a person on here would do. It makes me realize that normies can make relatable movies but they catered it to the wrong demographic.

I'd like a male version of this tbh. It would be the perfect incel movie

Last edited:
Unrealistic. Dude smoking near the pumps wouldve asked for her number. Dude who was getting nuts wouldve doggied her in the dirty toilet... Etc

Unrealistic. Dude smoking near the pumps wouldve asked for her number. Dude who was getting nuts wouldve doggied her in the dirty toilet... Etc
exactly. This would literally be the PERFECT incel movie if they just switched the genders of all characters involved

exactly. This would literally be the PERFECT incel movie if they just switched the genders of all characters involved
Nope not even close. If it was an incel he wouldve gotten arrested trying to talk to the whore near the pumps :feelsEhh:

Just Be Rice.
7D82861E 22E7 4AE6 B178 D90765DD218C

1 for the list, imma watch this

thanks for posting :y'all:

Lol The irony, throughout the whole movie everything backfired, but only at the end everything turned out in her favor. I was expecting for her to be caught or die.

/\ Yt comment /\

My comment for op.

Thanks for posted this lovely spoiled video!

You just saved me the data to DL it.!

Lol The irony, throughout the whole movie everything backfired, but only at the end everything turned out in her favor. I was expecting for her to be caught or die.

/\ Yt comment /\

My comment for op.

Thanks for posted this lovely spoiled video!

You just saved me the data to DL it.!
trust me when I say it isn't worth watching

it's so fucking annoying to realize that this is the closest anyone will ever get to making a movie about incels but they ruin it with one crucial detail: the gender of the main character

trust me when I say it isn't worth watching

it's so fucking annoying to realize that this is the closest anyone will ever get to making a movie about incels but they ruin it with one crucial detail: the gender of the main character
Not exactly.

If it was a man, he would have died.

Nope not even close. If it was an incel he wouldve gotten arrested trying to talk to the whore near the pumps :feelsEhh:
if you are referring to the man smoking next to the pumps, in all seriousness the incel would get told off in a similar fashion in addition to being called a creep if it were an incel talking to a girl, so it could still potentially work

i swear to god I'm gonna buy the rights to this movie and remake it with opposite gender characters. I don't care if it gets me canceled by the media
Not exactly.

If it was a man, he would have died.
no if i were to remake it i would have the male incel character get arrested at the end for going ER so again, it could still work

if you are referring to the man smoking next to the pumps, in all seriousness the incel would get told off in a similar fashion in addition to being called a creep if it were an incel talking to a girl, so it could still potentially work

i swear to god I'm gonna buy the rights to this movie and remake it with opposite gender characters. I don't care if it gets me canceled by the media

no if i were to remake it i would have the male incel character get arrested at the end for going ER so again, it could still work
No he would get arrested :lul:

Unrealistic. She's pretty cute and would have no problem finding a bf.

Bluepill.
yeah that's what I thought lmao. You don't have any proper rebuttal for me debunking your bogus claim so you just say bluepill

jfl at you, lowIQcel

yeah that's what I thought lmao. You don't have any proper rebuttal for me debunking your bogus claim so you just say bluepill

jfl at you, lowIQcel
Bluepill. Whats next women like short guys?

Bluepill. Whats next women like short guys?
Aren’t you by your own definition a fakecel since you admitted women don’t call the police on you when you talk to them :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: literally contradicted urself :feelstastyman:

no such thing as a femcel but i think the movie seemed cool. A male version wouldn't be as appealing because to most men it would be like looking in a mirror so...

View: https://youtu.be/HQEbfrh0P7k

this movie is about some retarded bitch named Melinda who is so desperate for chad that she ends up going ER at the gas station where she works and tries raping a high tier normie robber.

Literally the entire movie she gets fogged by her stacy co-worker Sheila and can't take it anymore jfl

my question is: who is this movie fucking catered to? Horny men? Because I certainly don't think any females are actually femcel jfl

If anything, this seems like something a person on here would do. It makes me realize that normies can make relatable movies but they catered it to the wrong demographic.

I'd like a male version of this tbh. It would be the perfect incel movie

I think I want to watch this :society:

no such thing as a femcel but i think the movie seemed cool. A male version wouldn't be as appealing because to most men it would be like looking in a mirror so...
Yeah that’s why I put “femcel” in quotes like that: there is no such thing as a femcel

I like how they give her a grandma haircut and no make-up and imply now she is ugly :feelshaha:

As if any foid is retarded enough to neglect her hair/make-up so much :feelskek:

But even without it, she still would have dozens of orbiters/simps pursue her due to juggernaut law.

Didn't watch but it was the patriarchy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back