Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Close Yet so Far

C

Cleril

Greycel
Just occupying the time at work on my phone so I'll keep this thread generic and share specific stories either later or in other threads. As my first post I'm interested in sharing stories and perspectives.

In my 28 years of life I was given clear interest in the starting of a relationship from 4-5 women. None of them would actually take that first step to even try such a connection. Confusion, fear, immaturity plagued this possibility. One had a physically abusive boyfriend she went back to. Another wanted to be strong and independent. The others were younger than me and dismissed the interest they expressed not even a week later after we established mutual interest. One of them had such a vitriolic reaction as to basically #metoo me from my job because she couldn't handle her emotions. I didn't do anything sexual with her to clarify but that story I will share later.

I seem to be a master of coming so close to ascension of at least having a romantic partner but it is always ripped away from me as quickly as it arrived. The explanations are unfortunately nothing expli

over for foidsshowedinterestbutdidn'tcommitcels

wait, women showed interest in you? please leave, fakecel lmao

Go ask reddit

If girls like you they will make it extremely evident they want to fuck you and it will happen. If they arent seeking you out personally at most points in time, it is mostllikely over for you from the beginning

closeyetsofarcels