Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Close all your soycial media accounts rn

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
İts so easy for a foid to ruin a 15 y/o's life and ge thim beated up over some stupid shit.
Dont post anything controversial,dont make fun out of woman/LGBT or Blacks,dont send any message on Whatsapp other than Yes or No.
Its fuckin over,all of us can get doxxed any minute from now

jfl at the state of the world

JFL at any incel that uses social media tbh

JFL at any incel that uses social media tbh
An incel with personally indentifiable social media is either fakecel or a masochist.

I don't use any soycial media so i'm good :feelsokman:

It's the worst in America tbh. You literally can't say anything without getting bashed and attack and having people look through your history. Reddit all over again.

Never had social media and never will. Incel trait tbh

An incel with personally indentifiable social media is either fakecel or a masochist.
the only social media i have is my snapchat (which I never use)

is it even possible to delete that?

Never had social media and never will. Incel trait tbh
This.
But I am active on a couple of (tech) niche forums that are invite-only, some have even completely closed their registrations for new users. Another Incel trait, imo.

FUCK FAGGOT NIGGER WHORES.

Whatcha gonna do now, cucks?!

been closed since 2012

Retard was 15 and acted like it.

Don't post pictures of basic normiefoids that can be reverse searched alongside captions like 'I will rape this foid'. Don't post personal information that could lead to your doxx. Protect ya neck.

I don't use soycial media but the way you have put it made me itch to post something like that. Just as a giant FU.

If you have social media you're a fakecel :chad: :chad: :banhammer:

What are we referencing here?

Don't have any real ones. Just fake ones to keep tabs on fapfuel and other politics related stuff.

Don't have any real ones. Just fake ones to keep tabs on fapfuel and other politics related stuff.
yeah some instagram models are worth following for fap fuel

Never used social media to begine with, I would go as far as using a throw away email account incase this site get compromised.

Freedom of speech is not a thing anymore

I'm glad that I don't have any soycial media accounts to close.

I use to have several fake fb accounts for gaming purpose and never use my identity on 50 emails accounts. Social media only appeal to narcissistic snowflakes and soycuck orbiters.

I unironically closed most of my accounts long ago.

Simply coz I was tired of getting lifemogged by all my peers.

I went on Instagram a while back to revisit people and it was pure suifuel for me.

I don’t have any social media so I am fine. I don’t even have any friends so it is pointless to me
I'm glad that I don't have any soycial media accounts to close.
True and if you do don’t be a dumbass and put your personal information since that’s literally how everyone gets doxxed

Here's a checklist for not getting doxxed via hackers or spokeo.

Use an encrypted e-mail (free) like scryptmail, mail.com or tutanota to register on incel websites.

Do not use your real name, contract telephone or e-mail with your personal contact info for ANY forum sign up. I learned the hardway when someone bragged and gaslighted me IRL about my incel membership (not .co though) on a long closed forum.
Hackers can use internet backdoors to link e-mails to forum accounts and real personal contact info.

Twitter (in the early days) helped me dox some self help (Incel) forum members as our e-mail were linked.

Use a PC (smartphones can be remotely hacked, intercepted), don't use public wi-fi and run anti-virus.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back