Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Climate Change" Has More to Do With Generational Ideology Than Actual Science*

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
Let me ask you this: What's more likely, that there is suddenly a global climate crisis that needs to be addressed right NOW, before we all perish, or that the Millennials (who are the biggest proponents of the "#climate change" narrative) want to push this ideological agenda? Chose one.

It's comical to me how every generation has its own biases and proprietary political agendas. It must give them a sense of identity and purpose in life. Never mind that their selfish ideologies often negatively impacts everyone else.

For example:

(1) The "peace" movement was the Baby Boomers' claim to fame in the 60's. Back then, these peaceniks would've had us believe that the best thing you could possibly aspire to in life is to abandon all your possessions and live like a hobo in a hippie commune, sharing your socks and toothbrush with your fellow "brothers and sisters". They wanted people to give up technology and revert to a primitive state of existence, you know, a time when there were no cures for even simple medical issues, and a cold could actually kill you.
But, anyway, after just a few years of this fanciful social experiment, the hippies removed their bandanas and tie-dyed t-shirts and donned business suits instead. We never heard about the "peace" movement since, and probably will never will again.

Peace, man! Next stop, we're hitching a ride to San Francisco!

(2) In the 1990's, Generation X were predicting gloom and doom. They claimed the "ozone layer" was being depleted at an alarming rate. According to them, this was going to cause us to all die of cancer in a few years. There were rallying cries to increase taxes to fund the EPA to address this impending cataclysmic event. There were even proposals to ban all aerosol sprays. In fact, Primatene Mist, the only over-the-counter aerosol spray for asthma sufferers, was actually banned (!) because of this faulty, ideologically-motivated science.
A few years later, as Generation X grew out of their rebellious youth, the "ozone layer" battle cry faded. Now, no one even remembers it. Yet, we're all still alive and well.

Yeah, man. We're all gonna fucking die if we don't fix the ozone layer by the year 2000! Pass me another joint....

Do you see where I'm going with this?
I predict that this "climate change" fad is going to fade into obscurity, just like all other fads have, once the Millennials start reaching middle age in large numbers. Of course, by then, Generation Z will come up with their own proprietary ideological/political agenda to replace it. And so the cycle goes.

Never trust man; trust math. It's the only truth in the universe.

* (I'm not claiming that some degree of climate change isn't occurring. I'm just skeptical about its severity and whether it should be an urgent political priority. I also question whether climate change is man-made in the first place. I'm inclined to think that the earth just naturally goes through climactic cycles. It's been doing this for millions of years.)

Probably the next thing they are going to come with is something related to economic equality or smth

So you're saying Climate Change bandwagoners are just a bunch of virtue signallers? Hmm

That's exactly what I'm saying, but I wanted to put it in historical context to prove that this is nothing new.

Also, that video is a real eye-opener, not so much because Greta is a hypocrite--I already suspected that--but because of how uniformly brainwashed Generation Z is about climate change. They swallow it hook, line and sinker. No independent thought at all. They may just continue this propaganda where the Millennials leave it off. If this represents our future, we're in trouble.

The destiny of any nation, at any given time, depends on the opinions of its young men under five-and-twenty.

Wolfgang Von Goethe

Climate change is horseshit, fuck off Greta I’m not eating bugs and living in a converted sewerage pipe pod with r*ddit soy cunts.

That's exactly what I'm saying, but I wanted to put it in historical context to prove that this is nothing new.

Also, that video is a real eye-opener, not so much because Greta is a hypocrite--I already suspected that--but because of how uniformly brainwashed Generation Z is about climate change. They swallow it hook, line and sinker. No independent thought at all. They may just continue this propaganda where the Millennials leave it off. If this represents our future, we're in trouble.

The destiny of any nation, at any given time, depends on the opinions of its young men under five-and-twenty.

Wolfgang Von Goethe
Generation Z is worse than Millenials, go explore Instagram or see what music plagues the front page of YouTube. Gen Z deserves to be renamed the NPC generation. I didn't understand what Life imitate Art meant when I was younger but now I understand. Humans are a bunch of pop culture slaves with no independent thought.

Generation Z is worse than Millenials, go explore Instagram or see what music plagues the front page of YouTube. Gen Z deserves to be renamed the NPC generation. I didn't understand what Life imitate Art meant when I was younger but now I understand. Humans are a bunch of pop culture slaves with no independent thought.
The most tragic thing about these cultural fads is that laws are actually based on them, but they are never repealed, even when it's later proven that the science was wrong. So, we end up with a succession of bad laws that date back decades.

The most tragic thing about these cultural fads is that laws are actually based on them, but they are never repealed, even when it's later proven that the science was wrong. So, we end up with a succession of bad laws that date back decades.
I find the way to escape being cultural fad NPC is to have a good knowledge base. Either through exploring dissenting opinions, sheer will of personality, or being a logician. To break the cycle of being an NPC requires adequate stimulus but information is so tightly controlled that most people will never progress beyond the NPC stage. Do you know any way to become even more "enlightened" so to speak?

I'm a zoomer myself and I'd say Generation Z fits into 3 categories at least for guys:
-The pop culture obsessed bluepillers like you mentioned
-Lost depressed guys who feel like there is no future for them
-and angry guys who know how bad things are
Most guys my age fit into the second category in my experience.

Do you know any way to become even more "enlightened" so to speak?
What you described pretty much covers all the important bases on how to become enlightened. But, I found that reading old books from my local library (written during a based, pre-feminist era) sheds light on a lot of things. I'm not just talking about the popular "classics", but the more obscure, old books that are often relegated to some remote corner of the library on the lower shelves.

This pathetic trend will soon come to an end once people realize how futile all this shit is

This pathetic trend will soon come to an end once people realize how futile all this shit is
You're right, all of the feelgood bullshit people do is basically inconsequential compared to industrial processes.

You're right, all of the feelgood bullshit people do is basically inconsequential compared to industrial processes.
And, even if it turned out that climate change was caused by humans, the U.S. contributes only 15% of global emissions, yet no one is calling out Third World countries and China to curb their emissions. It's not politically correct. You're only allowed to criticize the west (run by evil white people).
Mind you, this data is from 2014. Now, the U.S. likely contributes proportionally even less to global emissions due to the rapid growth of emerging markets, like China.

EPA data

Last edited:
Idk about climate change

I hope that Gen Z's agenda will be the overthrow of chad and the enforcement of the dictatorship of the incels

Its the greta brainwash

I'm sick of morons thinking this climate change hoax is real.

Don't want to hear another word from them or debate it.
Punchingloop

(1) The "peace" movement was the Baby Boomers' claim to fame in the 60's. Back then, these peaceniks would've had us believe that the best thing you could possibly aspire to in life is to abandon all your possessions and live like a hobo in a hippie commune

That was the beginning...

(2) In the 1990's, Generation X were predicting gloom and doom. They claimed the "ozone layer" was being depleted at an alarming rate. According to them, this was going to cause us to all die of cancer in a few years. There were rallying cries to increase taxes to fund the EPA to address this impending cataclysmic event. There were even proposals to ban all aerosol sprays.

Do you see where I'm going with this?
I predict that this "climate change" fad is going to fade into obscurity, just like all other fads have, once the Millennials start reaching middle age in large numbers. Of course, by then, Generation Z will come up with their own proprietary ideological/political agenda to replace it. And so the cycle goes.

Is not it weird that all those movement have one thing in common? They want to try to ban cars. They want to take cars away from men. @rightfulcel

Earths natural rotation every 10k or so years