Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Clearing up cause & effect for our blue-pilled IT brothers and blue-pill lurkers/onlookers

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I don't normally care what IT thinks of us until it's brought up on this forum somewhere, and I don't even visit their sub, back when it was still around (is it back? I don't even know). But I wanted to write this to clear up the cause & effect confusion for our blue-pilled onlookers, who seem perpetually nonplussed about the proper order of it. So here I go.

First thing I have to establish is that it is the femoid who chooses the man, and it does not work the other way around (unless the man is a Chad). For blue pill onlookers, you'll just have to play Devil's Advocate on that one, I don't think I'm asking too much there. Now that we have that established, the dating market is essentially a meat market, where men are the meat on display by the butcher, and femoids are the shoppers. Essentially, Chads wind up being the prime cuts on display, normie men and even low-tier normies wind up being your average, normal meat cuts, and then the incels are the meat that, while of at least (at the very least) decent quality like any of the other meat, so not the undesirable bits and bobs that wind up in hot dogs, aren't exactly of a desirable aesthetic quality, even though beyond looking like hot dog meat, there's nothing actually wrong with it. And dating and sex essentially happen when the shoppers (the foids) come along and pick up the most desirable meats they can get. And so we watch as all the prime cuts are taken up first, and then all the normal-looking meat cuts are taken up following when prime cuts are no longer available. But the meat that is perfectly fine to be eaten, but looks like the back-end of a pig, doesn't get taken, and is either left to rot, or swept away into a garbage can, removed from sight, to go rot in a landfill somewhere, far from the sight of the discerning shoppers.

That meat wasn't spoilt or rotten when it was placed out on display with all the others. It became rotten after it wasn't selected by shoppers for its lack of aesthetic appeal. And so it is with us incels, as well. We were just ordinary teenagers entering the meat market of dating and relationships, but we were never picked by the shoppers (the foids) because of our lack of appealing aesthetic, and so, we have turned rotten as a result. Our anger is not what has kept us from experiencing these essential milestones in our human lives; no, it is the result, of never having been picked, because shoppers thought we were hot dog meat (or worse) and left us to rot.

Apologies for the paragraphs of text. Here's a tl;dr: incels have always been aesthetically displeasing, and as a result, were never selected in the dating market, but were instead left to rot. And indeed, we have rotted, and become bitter, but only ever as a result of the unfortunate situation we have all been swept into.

Meanwhile. 2,000 foids are sharing one Wagyu steak and somehow they all get full from the meal...

Stew-meatcels are left for the scavengers... not human females scavengers... I literally mean vultures and maggots because our meat will only be enjoyed if we kill ourselves in the wilderness and let the animals consume us.

Didn’t read because IT are not our brothers. They’re fucking retards that belong on the cross.

So much this. I hate when normies gaslight us and say we are alone because of our bad personalities, when our personalities are a result of endless bullying and loneliness.

Decent analogy
Thank you.
Meanwhile. 2,000 foids are sharing one Wagyu steak and somehow they all get full from the meal...

Stew-meatcels are left for the scavengers... not human females scavengers... I literally mean vultures and maggots because our meat will only be enjoyed if we kill ourselves in the wilderness and let the animals consume us.
This is a good extension of the analogy. I like this.
Didn’t read because IT are not our brothers. They’re fucking retards that belong on the cross.
IT are pretty awful, but I'd imagine not all blue-pillers lurking here are from IT. Maybe some of them will be more understanding, and even take the black pill and join us.
So much this. I hate when normies gaslight us and say we are alone because of our bad personalities, when our personalities are a result of endless bullying and loneliness.
Exactly. One caused the other, but they always get it mixed up which is which.

Good analogy. We both had a bad start and degraded over time due to rejection.

Pretty much, this. They are a bunch of condescending faggots who try to seem superior to us.