Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Clearing up a myth

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
An incel is a man who, despite wanting to attract a woman, is unable to do so. https://incels.is/members/43751/ @Kami @PLA1092 @Incelius Savage you're retards if you think I’d rather rot here with you than fuck women and have a gf. What you think about how I look doesn’t matter. The only opinion that matters is that from women, and none of them want me. I’ve tried, believe me. Anyone under my age claiming I’m a fakecel makes me laugh. Most of you fags are still in school. There so much foot traffic there. Nothing is stopping you from approaching the hundreds of foids you cross paths with daily. It never began for truecels like me. I can’t even go outdoors because I can’t handle the mog.

how do I tag this null faggot? @Shahist Persian tag this faggot

Lol i cant approach i live in a small city and dont go to school.

Yes, I suppose so.

Based on your photos, I'd have considered you to be Chadlite. Then again, I am easily mogged by even slight masculinity.

Yes, I suppose so.

Based on your photos, I'd have considered you to be Chadlite. Then again, I am easily mogged by even slight masculinity.
Jfl, which user is posting?

@Inceldom Victim defend me

Do you gain pleasure from your attention seeking larping narcissistic behavior or are you just an insecure fag looking for approval and find comfort in incels telling you you're a fakecel and you mog them
Both, omitting the fag part. I will be on this forum for a while. At least until I can afford to ascend in SEA. I’m mentalcel, it’s worse.
Don't tell me he's another fakecel like you, I thought he was a based trucel, I feel betrayed :feelsbadman:
I’ve never seen his face, I am tagging him because I’m on good terms with him.

Fuck you little bitch, I hope you stay a sexless depressed faggot forever
Cope, faggot. Why are you desperate for my attention?

Stalker.

Go after actual sexhavers like @invisible man who only received 2 days despite admitting to having sex

User @Mworld was unbanned despite admitting to having intercourse with a whore friend of his sibling.

Can you link the thread where he said that?

marching-army.gif

He got two days but fags like this
You're the one who sent me a link to see your cum face
want me permabanned.

User @Mworld was unbanned despite admitting to having intercourse with a whore friend of his sibling.
That’s the user I was looking for. @Mworld kys faggot, I read your ban appeal.

How are you friends with this fakecel
I was never friends with Judas Persian. If he was able to throw me under the bus so quickly there was never a friendship. He hates whites.
He's non-NT but has a good face. I kept telling him to go outside and shit; he didn't listen. I'm just here to see him rot—no strings attached.
Go outdoors so I can get mogged? I plan on surgery then Japanmaxxing, I would try SEA but brown foids do not arouse me. And you mog me, I’ve seen your face.

he can make a tinder account and get approval from foids (maybe he already does)
You wish, then you wouldn’t have to deal with me. True Chads/Chadlites get approached, they don’t have set up dating profiles.
@Shahist Persian Is this true :feelsseriously: because I remember that paki tallfag said he mogged you so this can't be true
Don’t let him lie to you.

You are basically telling me you know damn well you would get matches
Never tried. Not worth giving myself a mental illness over getting rejected.
but your too fucking narcissistic and faggot to even like a foid on internet
I tried to get with a woman on the internet :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

@Shahist Persian backstabbing Judas faggot.

:lul:

I threw you under the bus once you started LARPing as a "truecel." KYS, faggot, with your attention-seeking self-hate.

I would describe it as a love–hate relationship.

I've seen your face; you mog at least 90% of all people.

t. Tom Cruise lookalike

No, I'm a deathnik Middle Easterner like you.

That was a lie; he's never seen my face. Also, he's a complete shitskin. I whitemog him to Neptune and back.

He already got approval from an Arab e-girl that sent him her tits. He's a complete mogger and refuses to believe it. Also, that Arab e-girl said "she'd 'get on her knees' if [they] weren't in different location [sic]."
View attachment 666544

You provoked my anger.
Fuck you, piece of shit. You faggots were mocking me for getting raped on bloc
Girls in here would literally do that for his phenotype not even exaggerating, a shitskin foid's dream is to be a slave for a good looking masculine white man
Cope.

Of all the insults you're mad about being called a loser:feelsseriously: shows how truly narcissistic and stuck up your ass you are, and I tell you what, I am the scum of the earth bottom of barrel of humanity and if you're here arguing with me that makes you another pathetic loser :lul: doesn't matter how you look like if you ended up here you have lost in life, go fuck a gook or pajeeta or something you cumskins can have all the scum foids I don't a fuck anymore, also those white worshipping toilets truly deserve the likes of you
I only have eyes for Arab women now. I’m sure we’d be friends irl.

Of all the insults you're mad about being called a loser:feelsseriously: shows how truly narcissistic and stuck up your ass you are, and I tell you what, I am the scum of the earth bottom of barrel of humanity and if you're here arguing with me that makes you another pathetic loser :lul: doesn't matter how you look like if you ended up here you have lost in life, go fuck a gook or pajeeta or something you cumskins can have all the scum foids I don't a fuck anymore, also those white worshipping toilets truly deserve the likes of you
Another one banned
9E09A660 968D 4600 A0D8 034B75819C56

i wonder what did him in. @Shahist Persian ask him on discord

That’s the user I was looking for. @Mworld kys faggot, I read your ban appeal.

See I got confused because this place went from Japan level isolation to North Korea level isolation. And I made the mistake of not reading the situation, the rules and the new management. Im not even aware if there was some big purge or not. But back in the day only foids and faggots got banned. Foids were even allowed if they "behaves" which they almost never did. They just went here for attention thinking how we would simp for them. So the had a very shortlived existence here. Well not here but on .me.

But at the time you could choose whether you were a :bluepill::redpill::blackpill:.
I myself was a redpill. I thought the odds of getting a gf were minuscule but not impossible. I was wrong. Now im all about that blackpill. Anyway back then there were discussions and even people who had a relationship or sex a few time but then were single were considered incels. Maybe not trucels but definitely incels. I guess those guys were removed and I respect the decisons made. Especially for the ones who had a relationship. Because they were loved.

I tried to get into a relationship multiple times. And it never worked. I got rejected. And yeah Im a sub6 mentalcel. And if I wasnt a fucking neurotic wreck then I could still mog some of the members but this forum would be a deserted ruin if you enforced even stricter rules. If 3s decided to ban 4+ and then 2s 3+. There would be no one left eventually. Only 0,000001 percent ultra giga trucels. And there is a certain degree of anonymity here. So we dont know each others personal history or even what most of the users look like. There could be 1000s of members here mogging me. And I would still not care unless theyre fakecels. Because as a mentalcel I know I cant get laid and since bad mental health translates to physical health and looks too I cant get laid because of my looks too. That what drives the away in the first place. And if not my mental health will finish it. I have so many incel traits and I can list them here. I would even pay 20 bucks to the service for evaluation but Im broke. And I wont discuss my ban appeal because its against the rules.

So I do understand if some of you are gonna be bitter about that but if you were in my shoes you would understand. Calling me a sex haver is like calling someone who accidentally runs over a deer a genocider, mass murderer, serial killer.

humblebragging bitch

:lul:

I threw you under the bus once you started LARPing as a "truecel." KYS, faggot, with your attention-seeking self-hate.

I would describe it as a love–hate relationship.

I've seen your face; you mog at least 90% of all people.

t. Tom Cruise lookalike

No, I'm a deathnik Middle Easterner like you.

That was a lie; he's never seen my face. Also, he's a complete shitskin. I whitemog him to Neptune and back.

He already got approval from an Arab e-girl that sent him her tits. He's a complete mogger and refuses to believe it. Also, that Arab e-girl said "she'd 'get on her knees' if [they] weren't in different location [sic]."
View attachment 666544

You provoked my anger.
holy shit GIF

The same faggots also accuse me of being a fakecel, because i have an account on looksmax in which i cope by trolling the users when i am banned here. :lul:

He made a discord account with my username, I don’t even have a discord.
The same faggots also accuse me of being a fakecel, because i have an account on looksmax in which i cope by trolling the users when i am banned here. :lul:
They are coping retards. I think it’s funny that it’s the exact same users targeting you. Why are they so pressed on ousting us as fakecels? I’m sure behind their computer screen lies a square jaw and hunter eyed Chad just laughing at us. Just like @universallyabhorred who is now on me

He made a discord account with my username, I don’t even have a discord.

They are coping retards. I think it’s funny that it’s the exact same users targeting you. Why are they so pressed on ousting us as fakecels? I’m sure behind their computer screen lies a square jaw and hunter eyed Chad just laughing at us. Just like @universallyabhorred who is now on me
Just put them on ignore. They want attention. That’s all.

Girls in here would literally do that for his phenotype not even exaggerating, a shitskin foid's dream is to be a slave for a good looking masculine white man
I wish. @decembrist_kirillov a deserve an Arab gf