Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Clear signs of rotting brain...

GeneralGene

GeneralGene

Self-banned
-
I see that my brain decomposes itself and losing its functions day by day.

I barely make any logical plans and proceed according to it anymore.

Walking on streets and crossing over became immensely hard work to do for me.

It's not a suprise since human brain is basically evolved by interpersonal communications and intimate relations for millions of years. When you have nothing to offer your brain socially, it starts to destroy itself since it see itself as an useless bunch of protein.

Having an intimate relationship is impossible for me, I have a microdick which is a constantly mocked feature of human body in today's clown world.

You cannot even compansate that defect by working hard on any field. They immediately label this behavior as "small dick energy" and disqualify your all efforts.

Modern foids are voracious in these days, they consume all merits created by men and digest it. Poop it as feminist - cucked bullshits. While tons of men are getting tormented by loneliness.

I'm aware of the fact that this is an awkward and stupid style of writing. Sorry, I have significantly low IQ. My brain is irreversibly damaged due to Inceldom.

I can barely form plausible sentences at this point...

:(

Holy shit man when I was a greycel i didnt even make threads that werent in the sewers
Cat GIF

Same. Welcome to the forum brother

welcome to the forum
Thanks dude, this is kind of you. This is a rare event for me.

I'm accustomed to be treated like a filthy pile of dogshit. Since I'm a loser.

Walking on streets and crossing over became immensely hard work to do for me.
I hate crossing roads, brain doesn't register oncoming cars very well due to not going out for years.

Thanks dude, this is kind of you. This is a rare event for me.

I'm accustomed to be treated like a filthy pile of dogshit. Since I'm a loser.
leave this shithole forum before its too late nigga.

otherwise u will rot here forever

I was stable, for a moment.

I’ve put my brain through tons of abuse, years of depression, drug abuse, getting high basically every day, concussions from MMA fights, and the only thing I’ve really noticed was being kinda forgetful with short term memory

Says the guy who came back here a few months ago

I’ve put my brain through tons of abuse, years of depression, drug abuse, getting high basically every day, concussions from MMA fights, and the only thing I’ve really noticed was being kinda forgetful with short term memory
Maybe you forgot all the other differences you noticed, or too damaged to notice the differences jfl.

Brain physically changes by the way we do or don't use it. Brain rot is real.

It's always too late brocel.

Our destiny was predestinated by our shitty genes.

Evolutionary processes are on their way. They are coming to decimate our loser genes. We're going to extinct brother. Alone...

THE FUTURE SHALL BE RESERVED FOR PURE STACIES AND CHADS!!!!

Relatable. I definitely feel like my cognitive functions have significantly decreased over the years. For one of the courses I'm doing, there was some recap about a course I did two years ago, and even though I got a good mark for it, I struggled a little bit to understand it again.

brutal firstpostpill

This forum is going to need population control at this rate, the blackpill is spreading too quick. Hypergamy is sending new members here in waves.