Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Classmates confirmed that people have sex in high school bathrooms

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Holy fuck it’s over
In high school, there was another girl caught in the boys locker room having sex. Everybody was fucking, there were even pregnant 15-16 year-olds.

Just a few millimeters of bone... :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

In high school, there was another girl caught in the boys locker room having sex. Everybody was fucking, there were even pregnant 15-16 year-olds.
Everyone is horny as fuck around that age. It’s so infuriating knowing that chads and tyrones get access to women at the drop of a hat, even when they’re younger.
Just a few millimeters of bone... :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
It’s over for bonecels

Some teacher got fired for getting a blowjob from a student. Wasn't the only one either.

I already knew this but to hear it be said and acknowledged out loud as just this normal thing just broke me. The classic phrase “it’s over” still holds up. Humans are not built to withstand constant suffering.
this is common with the normies.I think everyone has heard of someone fucking in x bathroom