Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (Classic Movie Scene) This Is What's Gonna Happen If You Ask A Girl Out

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
If you're high inhib and try to work up some confidence, have fun being Nicholas Cage here. Approaching in general is almost not even worth it in 2019 and beyond, though I still recommend you try it at least once unless you're the truest of the truecels.

If you don't get approached by foids, its over for you, have fun looksmaxxing/jestermaxxing or wagecucking to even get a foid's attention.

If you don't get approached by foids, its over for you, have fun looksmaxxing/jestermaxxing or wagecucking to even get a foid's attention.
It never began :blackpill:

It’s the rat bastard girl’s fault. She talking to him like she just wants to hop on his hard cock and get uncomfortable when a guy reacts accordingly.

He should have snatched her up after her shift ended and raped her.

It’s the rat bastard girl’s fault. She talking to him like she just wants to hop on his hard cock and get uncomfortable when a guy reacts accordingly.
It's Cuckamerica's fault really. We still have people working & faking for tips like slaves. We deserve to be the international laughing stock we are.

I'd like to give her the tip!

OF MY DICK!

brutal blackpilled scene

Just look at her when she look back at in disgust at him. She feels degraded that a balding man would even consider her.

I second that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back