Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Classic japanese adult games you should play

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Hairless (on the head)
Here a short half assed list of the best JAP adult games I have ever coped with (all of them have an english translation).

================================================================================================================

5) Euphoria

When he came to, he found himself in a white room that he didn't recognize...

Takatou Keisuke was locked in a white, closed room with six other women: his childhood friend Hokari Kanae, class rep. Andou Miyako, junior Makiba Rika, English teacher Aoi Natsuki, same-year student Byakuya Rinne, and classmate Manaka Nemu. All of them were confused by this abnormal situation when a "mysterious voice" suddenly announced to them:

"The game will now begin."

Keisuke must become an "Unlocker" and select one of the women as a "Keyhole," then perform a specified act with her to "open the lock" so that they can all escape from the white rooms.

One girl went frenzy over the irrational, extreme, and immoral contents of those acts, lashing out at the "mysterious voice." The lights suddenly went out, and all the girls shrieked out of fear. When the lights came back on, the first thing Keisuke and the others saw was the rebellious girl from earlier, restrained to a torture device.

"Withdrawal from the game will result in death." - the mysterious voice announced.

The electric current began to run through the torture device the moment after the voice stopped speaking. The girl's eyes rolled up into the back of her head as she went incontinent, defecating and urinating herself. The women cried and shouted, clearly disturbed by what was happening before them.

On the other hand, Keisuke found himself inexplicably aroused by what was happening to the said girl. For he kept a dark secret. A taste for sexual assault and destructive urges against women... it was his horrible desire that he wanted to keep only to himself.

Unfortunately for Keisuke, his classmate Nemu saw right through him this time around. And a cunning woman she is, she won't skip this opportunity to start using this newfound information so that she can blackmail him and ultimately make him submit to her.

"This is a kiss to seal our deal." - she said when she suddenly sealed his lips.

Despite being surprised by her unexpected actions, Keisuke resolved himself to violate the other women as the means of escaping from the white rooms to protect his childhood friend Kanae. Will Keisuke be able to escape unharmed and return to his everyday life? Or will his very desires consume him...? It remains to be seen.

Lots of rape, BDMS, Gore and weird kinks. The story is pretty intriguing and a little creepy.
There are routes with all the girls and after you complete all of them you get access to the last girl route (True Ending)

CORE TAGS

High school students, Sadist MC, Rape, Gore (can be filtered), Scat (can be filtered), Multiple endings, 25-35hrs of content

RATING

Sound:
9/10
Good ambient OST and the explicit scenes contained very arousing sound effects.

Art:
8/10
Solid background art and great anatomy.

Gameplay:
6.5/10
Basic visual novel gameplay, no puzzles or strategic sections.
one great small addition is that it tells you
how many clicks are left before the cumming scene, which is great in case you
want to synchronize with the mc or some shit :lul:

Story:
7/10
The plot is pretty interesting and unique, but the last route has too many plot twists that fuck
you up and confuse you.

LINKS (ENG)
vndb.org, mangagamer, crack: just google it lol

================================================================================================================

4) Koikatsu Party

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The Ultimate Anime Character Maker
Do you dream about your perfect waifu, and curse the fact that she only exists in your imagination? Well, turn that frown upside down, because the character of your dreams can now be reality!

Customizing your own adorable anime character is easy with Illusion's latest and greatest invention—a character creation system that employs ultra high-quality anime-style shaders.

Over 300+ Adjustable Settings
Are you a man of culture? Do you have very specific preferences? Well, with over 300 different settings you can adjust, we have all the options you need to sculpt a character to match your refined tastes.

Use our custom suite of precision tools to adjust every aspect of your masterpiece, and watch as our engine renders her with ultra high-quality anime shaders. Sleek graphics and textures will help bring your waifu to laifu!

A Wealth of Options for Customizing Faces
Our character creator gives you an unparalleled level of control over facial features, and intuitive controls make it easy for anyone to design the perfect face.

Shape, size, position, contours, dimensions—customize them all! Want pointy elf ears? Easy! Want to change the color of just one eye? Piece of cake! You have the ability to make a character for any type of setting you can imagine!

Choose from a wide variety of different hairstyles. And even better, you can select different hair sections and adjust them individually for ultimate customizability!

Sculpt the Perfect Body
A wide range of options to customize your character's body will leave you wondering why you ever bothered with real people. Seriously, who needs reality when you have anime?

Sculpt every curve with settings both general and specific. Breasts, hips, arms, busts, legs: seriously, we've got options to adjust pretty much anything you can dream of.

But wait, there's more! Why not give your character purple skin, or add in cool shadows, or even change the color of her outline? We support all sorts of coloring schemes and light options. I mean, this is anime we're talking about. The sky's the limit!

30 Unique Personality Archetypes
Of course, physical perfection is nothing without personality. That's why we provide 30 fully unique personality archetypes for you to give your waifu!

Start with a knockout body, add in the perfect face, and season with a dash of tsundere or tomboy, and blam! You've got your own personally perfect anime heroine!

Lots and Lots of Erotic Options
Now that you've made your perfect waifu, why not consummate your 2D marriage? Well, fear not! We've got you covered with dozens of different sexual options to explore!

Use simple mouse controls to touch, pull, lick, finger, and pump to your heart's content. It's simple, it's easy, it's fun, and oh my is it satisfying!

Oh, and before we forget! You can also customize your waifu's level of sensuality, tastes, and experience. Depending on the mix and match of her personality archetype and sex settings, she'll react differently to various situations and sensations. Explore them all!

God-tier 3D Sex simulation with custom anime
characters that you can easily create yourself.
It has a Story mode but it's mainly played for it's character creation
and interactive sex scenes, it has also VR but I have never tried.

CORE TAGS

Customizable character, Interactive sex scenes, dating simulation, mod support (unity), 3D

RATING

Sound:
10/10
Voice actresses made a god tier job with those moans :feelsohh:

Art:
9/10
Has great default characters and you can make your own fucktoy girl.

Gameplay:
9.5/10
Has a story mode that I personally find bland that resembles the persona series.
There are many girls sorted randomly in the school and the more you talk to them and choose
the right dialogue choices the more you get close to them. At a certain point you can
propose to them or they will do it themselves, then you can fuck them.
The sex gameplay is god-tier as I said, you can interact with them and there are lots of poses and settings you can
play with.

Story:
6/10
Basic plot with a set of heroines, really nothing to write home about.
Treat this game more like a sex simulator to get off tbh.

LINKS (ENG)
steam, crack: just google it lol

3) Kamidori Alchemy Meister

In the Setetori region of the southern part of the Raulbhach continent lies the Mikelti Kingdom, and amongst the seven major cities of this region is the workshop city of Yuidora. This is where a young orphan named Wilfred lives, pursuing his dream of becoming an alchemist. However, soon after gaining his license he gets entangled with three girls with differing personalities and goals, and he soon agrees to hire them as his guards in order to help each other out. Like this, Wil begins his life as an alchemist, surrounded by the ever growing group of his allies as he follows his parents' footsteps in becoming a great alchemist.

You are an orphan aspiring alchemist and you own your alchemy shop.
The game is about ranking up your alchemy tier along the 3 main heroines
an elf, a samurai-girl and a lolita. The game is a fuck ton long and to get the sexy scenes you
gotta grind a shitton, but it's a pretty fun dungeon crawling game.

CORE TAGS

Medieval Fantasy, Dungeon crawler, Multiple routes, Alchemy, 90-100 hours

RATING

Sound:
8/10
Good OSTs that kinda get repetitive, since the game is pretty fucking long.
Good moans, great combat sounds overall.

Art:
8/10
Solid background art and great anatomy.

Gameplay:
7/10
My first non standard visual novel game, it was pretty overwhelming
at first, but as I progressed I understood the fundamentals and it was great.
Great turn based dungeon crawling gameplay, but it becomes pretty fucking hard/almost impossible
at certain parts if you aren't an expert on those types of games.
Luckily there is a special type of dungeon that helps noobs out by giving free enemies to kill
(deadbeat dungeon). Not gonna lie can be very monotone and make you drop it halfway (I dropped it after 50 hours in and
downloaded an already completed save file to see the missing 18+ scenes)

Story:
8.5/10
Good fresh plot, really like the alchemy medieval setting.
Some characters are bland but others are great.
Also the ranking up scenes really make you feel realized.

LINKS (ENG)
vndb.org, no licensed english version, crack: just google it lol

2) Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!

Kawakami City is famous for its strong dedication to its samurai ancestors. A strong fighting spirit is always valued and it's even an important factor in succeeding in school there.

Yamato, a second year student from Kawakami Highschool is always with his close friends (4 boys and 3 girls). They have known each other since they were young and have done loads of things together. They have many other friends, but these seven people are a close-knit group, they even have a secret base where they meet...

With the new semester, they welcome two girls into their group and shortly after things start to change...

You are Yamato, average guy with a sharp and tacticful mind.
Most of the fuckable girls are stronger than the average person (Samurai girls)
Mostly comedy, but it has its serious and dramatic moments.
It has a shitton of translated sequels
(Majikoi S, Majikoi A-1, Majikoi A-2, Majikoi A-3, Majikoi A-4, Majikoi A-5).
Has a LOT of routes and characters, there is no way there is not one you will
fall in love with even if it's a bunch of pixels on your screen. Literal goldmine series.

CORE TAGS

High school students, Fighting Heroines, Tactician Protagonist, Lots and lots of routes, Slice of life,
Comedy, Group of childhood friends, Over 100 hours of content (All games).

RATING

Sound:
10/10
God-tier moans even here and everyone is greatly dubbed.

Art:
8/10
Great art and contains some animated scenes.
Facial expressions are well made.

Gameplay:
6/10
Basic visual novel gameplay, no puzzles or strategic sections.

Story:
10/10
Very long plot with many different life paths that start from your youngself
to you reaching even late 20s. Every route is well made, even the short ones.
Characters are all unique and interesting. A visual novel masterpiece.

LINKS (ENG)
vndb.org, official website, crack: just google it lol

=================================================================================================================

1) Sengoku Rance

In the far east nation of Nippon, a plethora of feudal lords are fighting for supremacy in the 4th Sengoku Era. After doing immeasurable damage on the Continent, the brute known as Rance traveled with his slave, Sill, to the island country.

For a hot spring vacation, you ask?

Wrong. While they'll go to some hot springs, Rance's goal is to bang all of Nippon's beautiful princesses, samurai, miko, ninjas, village girls, and more. In particular, he wants Kouhime of the prominent Oda Clan.

When Rance becomes the ruler of one of the feudal states, he charges head first toward uniting Nippon!

The Rance series is a well known classic, here I will talk only about Sengoku Rance since there are too many
Rance games to cover.
In this game you are Rance, a guy who thinks with his dick and arms.
He does not know what consent means :feelsLSD:
You basically have to help oda nobunaga unite nippon under one flag conquering all the other clans,
but of course with many different plot twists.

CORE TAGS

Antihero MC, Turn based, Rapist protagonist, War and conquer, Capturable characters, Rapist MC,
Historic, 60-70 hours of content.

RATING

Sound:
10/10
Just love the OSTs, they are amazing. The moans are great as well.
combat sound also very fitting. My favourite one

Art:
8.5/10
Great art overall, love the art style.

Gameplay:
9.5/10
I am going to be honest with you, it's pretty fucking hard.
I suggest you to either follow a guide or use cheat engine when you
are getting fucked. It's even more overwhelming than alchemy meister.
But it's worth it, trust me. Very fun to learn and play if you have a lot
of time in your hands, if you don't, use guides and cheats.
The combat system is amazing and to win you gotta use your brains and use trial
and error. The combat system plays a large part, but the political affairs system is also amazing.
You can declare wars, take vassal states, spy on your enemies and political affairs in general.

Story:
9.5/10

Great characters and interesting story overall.
I went from not knowing who Oda Nobunaga was to know a shit ton
of different characters from the sengoku period of japan.
The only thing I hated about the game was
the fact that some random chink kids
stole the virginity of our predestined fuckable princess main heroine :feelswhat:

LINKS (ENG)
vndb.org, mangagamer, crack: just google it lol

=================================================================================================================

Honorable Mentions

Custom maid 3D (koikatsu-like), Himegari Dungeon Meister (alchemy meister-like) , Grisaia no kajitsu (a classic),
NTR Legend (Chad thugmaxx game)

And great mobile non japanese adult games:

Elven conquest (Android), Summertime Saga (Android & PC)

I have many others but are pretty much bluepilled and/or bland.

P.S
I am not a professional reviewer, just an incel who coped a lot with these kind of games.
My native language isn't English so I am sorry if you had strokes trying to read this mess.
I also wrote this down at 5 am during nut clarity till 7 am so in some passages I probably wrote half asleep.
Tag me if some link isn't working or shit like that.

Last edited:
Gonna put links later if it's allowed :feelsjuice:
Now going to sleep or I am going to faint :smonk:

Also would be great if a modcel changed the subforum to The Lounge :lul:

Just be a slave to gaming corporations theory

freaking otakuz, man :feelsugh:

I know it's not a native JAP game but what are your thoughts on Doki Doki Literature Club?

I know it's not a native JAP game but what are your thoughts on Doki Doki Literature Club?
Original plot (twist), good art, cringe fandom
Also I respect it because it made me get into ren'py

I know all of them man

how many of these can I buy on steam

Why isn't Rapelay in this list?:feelswhat:

euphoria & fruit of grisaia were my favourite, i'll play the others you listed. do you play h-jrpgs? you should check out black souls & fumika fantasy.

I mainly play western adult games but thanks brocel.
I may coom to this list in the future.:feelsokman:

Have you played A Kiss for the Petals?

Can you play them with one hand?

I have never played games like these. will check it out.

From all of those, I only know Euphoria, but as a hentai. Sick shit :feelskek:

I did not really like kamidory alchemy meister. Too long and the RPG part sucked ass. Others enjoyed. Did not play koikatsu party yet.

I will give my recommendations.

Utawarerumono Prelude to the Fallen

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Fate Stay Night

Monster Girl Quest

I watched the anime and it was pretty good ngl.
The problem is that it bores me to play the game when I already know most of the plot
It was not that great of an adaptation tbh. It lefts a lot of things and it makes sense considering that is a 30+ long VN meanwhile the anime was like 13 chapters long. But yeah it's one of the first ones i saw and i really liked it.

Gonna play Koikatsu Party

Thanks will put these to use

Will play if I am able to pee.