Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Classic example of a norm violation get-away by an attractive guy (NO HATRED JUST COMMENTS AND CRITICISMS)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/YEC6SjxFzs4

basically they went to penguin's birthday and no, the guy on the right is not the birthday host it's the guy in the center.

They probably all had to wear it but since the blue hoodie guy is chad, he gets away.

If it was an incel, privately at least, they would all 'jokingly' bother him for hours on and on again for not following the dress code.

Doesn't matter

I don't see any Chads in that picture... :feelsjuice:

Perhaps a HTN. :smonk:

Doesn't matter
1. Your opinion doesn't matter
2. Norm violations matter
3. I've proven attractive guys get away, most people already have lived this hypothetical I'm referencing about an unattractive guy doing the same thing and they obviously didn't like it
4. I'm putting you on ignore because of the obvious troll
5. Don't comment on my posts unless it's that necessary
6. Read the post, stop being an idiot, try

I don't see any Chads in that picture... :feelsjuice:

Perhaps a HTN. :smonk:
Probably

He's still goodlooking

He has good facial harmony, jawline and is leanmaxxed and better looking compared to the other guys

Last edited:
1. Your opinion doesn't matter
2. Norm violations matter
3. I've proven attractive guys get away, most people already have lived this hypothetical I'm referencing about an unattractive guy doing the same thing and they obviously didn't like it
4. I'm putting you on ignore because of the obvious troll
5. Don't comment on my posts unless it's that necessary
6. Read the post, stop being an idiot, try
I wanted to be friends because of common experiences, fuck you

I am in a similar situation, it is a living hell. :feelscry:

I wanted to be friends because of common experiences, fuck you
You went on hate rampages before

Dude again, you need to get one thing straight in your head because a lot of users don't learn it because the mods never ban them

You're not entitled to my attention, if I don't trust you, I'm not replying to you. In other words, I'm not wasting my precious time dude.

Depends on whom he deals with. There are unattractive guys who will beat him up for this kind of shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back