Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Class Struggle is a part of Inceldom

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
Before I start:
"Communism is Jewish therefore any concept defined in it is bad!" :soy:
(Keep an open-mind as in every ideology you can find an useful system or concept)

It is the ugly men who comprise most of the modern proletariat for these reason:
  1. We are forced to be without any affection platonic, romantic or sexual.
  2. We are pitted against each other to fight for scraps (wageslaving and betabuxx)
  3. Most of our class brothers are too damaged from the harsh living conditions to care and turn into soulless machines
There is no reason for you to feel love for short or ugly rich men either. They hate you, they laugh at your suffering while creating laws and an environment that is becoming more and more hostile to you. Then comes the race question, are you able to free yourself from that slavery? If you are a [X] supremacist, don't you see the error of your ways? You seek to protect and glorify a race, the men of which cast you out, the females of which race see you as subhuman trash. For stormcels among us, understand that I don't protect those black/arab immigrants running in Europe or US - they are animals and the foot soldiers of the regime which is against us.

We are the invisible men that keep the soyciety running, yet we are cast down while those that do nothing - the managers, the bankers, the stock traders, the sport stars and so on live hedonistic lives.

you just gon take this pfp theft @proudWEED

Yup
Most if not all incels are working class, last thing we need is an ultra capitalistic society where all commodities are taken away from the masses and we are subjected to oppression and alienation by elites.

Most if not all incels are working class, last thing we need is an ultra capitalistic society where all commodities are taken away from the masses and we are subjected to oppression and alienation by elites.
Never understood why so many of us boot-lick capitalism, while it is partially responsible for our situation.

Gigacope. Plenty of poor men have sex, they have harems of foids, and they live better lives than spoiled richcels.

Gigacope. Plenty of poor men have sex, they have harems of foids, and they live better lives than spoiled richcels.
now if you're talking about self made rich people then yes i agree, you have to be chad to become rich

I don't know if we live on the same planet, but that is simply not the case. You think the swaths of those working construction jobs or droning away in factories have harems? They at best will betabuxx an obese single mom, which is worse than being an incel.

Genes matter more than money,
When I say class struggle I include the disparity in power, wealth and genetic quality which exists between the bottom 90% of men and the top 10% of men. What a lot of people don't understand here is that when you are born into such wealth, you genetics don't matter anymore really.

That part is true as well, for example people seriously think jeff bezos is gonna sympathize with the blackpill/ incel struggle just bc of how he looks when in reality he would make all incels wageslave to death if he could
Exactly, when you are that rich. A child of the Rothschild's could be born deformed and still get any female he wants. If he what's the Becky for whatever reason and she rejects him, he could simply kidnap her. They exist in a completely different world that must be brought down.

Lol only the Middle class is fucked rn tbh. The lower class is full of low iq inner city retards for the most part and the upper class is just kikes or lucky faggots

Rich Chad is able to buy relationships with the most attractive women on earth. Poor Chad has to settle for low class thots

you just gon take this pfp theft @proudWEED
He had it before me actually (at least recently, I used this one around Nov 2021, but he wouldn't have seen me use it)

Also it's slightly different so prolly sourced from diff locations

Normally I try to avoid having same pfp as others but big brother just goes hard af with the "CEO of dis site" title yo

Interesting. Class struggle is very real, but racial seperatism and ethnostates still make the most sense in regards to making a new civilization, but capitalism must be dismantaled.