Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Class debates

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Dunno if this is just a UK ting but basically u come into Ur English class and den all the tables and seats are either in a circle or u have them split and half on one half of the room and the other in the other half

And then the students are split in half and the whole class has to debate on a certain topic and ye it's terrible for incels. Also everyone has to say at least one thing.

The first time I had to do it was when I was 11 and I just didn't say anything and no one even noticed cuz I was invisible to everyone so ye.

The second time the teacher told us when it was so I just skipped that lesson. I skipped so many lessons and never even got noticed for it because of how invisible I was. Usually u get a call home or the teacher will ask where u were in Ur next lesson with them but that didn't happen once with me.

Third time I was 15. I just completely zoned out and dissociated myself from conciousness because of how anxious and bored I was so I didn't even know what the topic of discussion was or anything that has been said but luckily yet again no one noticed cuz of how invisible I am.

@Hate_my_life @mental_out

When I was 11 I just spent all my time being bullied by girls

We never had any class debates though, that must be a zoomer thing
Oh Shi did u have to do that individual class presentation thing tho?

It's a REQUIREMENT for your GCSEs. Everyone has to do it.

I didn't do it tho but for some reason I got given a pass? Maybe the teacher forgot who i was and assumed that I did it but they forgot about how I did so that's why they just made it up.

I winged it and people agreed that I had made the best arguments on my side of the debate, I got voted the MVP of my team basically-.

Probably just normies virtue signalling.

Yeah we did for year 9, I did mine on binladen and my teacher pretty much hated me from that point on. I got knocked down from set 1 to set 3.
Ye I think going down in sets is an incel trait.

Year 9 was when I started getting properly bullied and outcast and that's the same time my grades n all dat dropped.

I was usually in second to top set for everything but then from year 9 onwards I was always in set 3 for everything cuz I never tried and no one helped or noticed my downfall.

I was predicted B's and A's for my GCSEs but my highest grade was probably a C and I only passed 4 subjects.

Dunno if this is just a UK ting but basically u come into Ur English class and den all the tables and seats are either in a circle or u have them split and half on one half of the room and the other in the other half

And then the students are split in half and the whole class has to debate on a certain topic and ye it's terrible for incels. Also everyone has to say at least one thing.

The first time I had to do it was when I was 11 and I just didn't say anything and no one even noticed cuz I was invisible to everyone so ye.

The second time the teacher told us when it was so I just skipped that lesson. I skipped so many lessons and never even got noticed for it because of how invisible I was. Usually u get a call home or the teacher will ask where u were in Ur next lesson with them but that didn't happen once with me.

Third time I was 15. I just completely zoned out and dissociated myself from conciousness because of how anxious and bored I was so I didn't even know what the topic of discussion was or anything that has been said but luckily yet again no one noticed cuz of how invisible I am.

@Hate_my_life @mental_out
i remember having them and one of it was based on how to police beaches to keep them clean. I remember saying that we should have tanks deployed and positioned if anyone were caught littering.

I got pretty much all B's, but I also did fuck all revision for any of my subjects lol
Ye I haven't revised once in my life. Could never do it. I'm starting over sixth form. I'm meant to be in year 13 but I'm doing year 12 again at a different college cuz I fucked it up but tbf the teachers and students bullied the fuck out of me at that school. Only reason I didn't beat anyone up was because of how fucking strict the rules were.

Everyone just thought I was an ugly nerd in the class debates

We didn’t do that.

When I was 11 I just spent all my time being bullied by girls

We never had any class debates though, that must be a zoomer thing
Yeah its probably a zoomer thing.

We had class debates. I said nothing.

We had that once in my final year of HS