Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Claiming to have a vagina raises your attractiveness by at least 100000%

Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
★★
it is unbelievable ... I just created an account with a female name on a random forum (not even for sex or relationships, not on Tinder, no, just some quora-like forum for random questions) and I already received 3 friend requests with guys who want to "talk" to me ... if guys are simping this much for just a blank profile picture with a female name, imagine what kind of attention really attractive women get ... it's so over

I thought this was a meme up until now, but for real, just try it, create an account with a female name literally ANYWHERE on the web and you will see friend and chat requests pouring in like there ain't no tomorrow ... it's unreal, just unreal, like a magic spell or something.

LARPing as a woman or chad once is the only pill you need to realize its all fucking true, no matter where

Reading the title i thought:
If others knew i had a girlfriend, for sure other girls would wonder what is so special about me (maybe it's my personality :feelsahh::soy:) and thus they would love to get to know me. This is how imagine myself ascending. :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
If others knew i had a girlfriend, for sure other girls would wonder what is so special about me (maybe it's my personality :feelsahh::soy:) and thus they would love to get to know me, this is how i would ascend. :feelstastyman:
wow, it's really over

LARPing as a woman or chad once is the only pill you need to realize its all fucking true, no matter where
Yeah, if ever I play online games like among us I always LARP as a foid, the advantages you get like trust, resources, help, etc is straight suifuel

Yeah, if ever I play online games like among us I always LARP as a foid, the advantages you get like trust, resources, help, etc is straight suifuel
Same. My female WoW characters level up on autopilot ngl

If others knew i had a girlfriend, for sure other girls would wonder what is so special about me (maybe it's my personality :feelsahh::soy:) and thus they would love to get to know me, this is how i would ascend. :feelstastyman:
tbh there's some science behind it as well but I can't remember the exact term they use to describe this behavior

just lol at foids' monkey brain :feelstastyman:

tbh there's some science behind it as well but I can't remember the exact term they use to describe this behavior

I want what i can't have :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: , basically they are consoomers

Many years ago I saw a post on 4chan of a guy saying he paid some foids to spread rumors about him being a great fuck. He said it worked and a few foids slept with him because of it

Btw, you can literally change your gender at a barber now lmao
I stopped plaiyng official WoW at Cataclysm. Now I play classic and WOTLK on p server

JFL @ how hard they fucked up the game

I stopped plaiyng official WoW at Cataclysm. Now I play classic and WOTLK on p server

JFL @ how hard they fucked up the game
It's nice for casuals like me. If you have time to play Classic, it's way superior. But for people with jobs, retail is really good

It's nice for casuals like me. If you have time to play Classic, it's way superior. But for people with jobs, retail is really good
I stopped once I got a job lol.
I liked to have something to do while listenting to music, audiobooks or watching youtube without putting too much effort into it.
Hope you play(ed) Horde bro

I stopped once I got a job lol.
I liked to have something to do while listenting to music, audiobooks or watching youtube without putting too much effort into it.
Hope you play(ed) Horde bro
I played alliance because I got too many memories from Elwynn Forest and I can't let go

I played alliance because I got too many memories from Elwynn Forest and I can't let go
Brutal. I started a dwarf priest but I cant get into the levelling zones. Elwynn, Westfal, Loch Modan and so on. Dwarf starting area was kinda based though. I tried to bait people into the blackpill in trade chat but it never went above Greta Thunberg bashing.

WoW takes a fuckton of time even retail
Id say retail takes even more since they bloat you with lots of retarded tasks. Back in classic you just did whatever you wanted

Brutal. I started a dwarf priest but I cant get into the levelling zones. Elwynn, Westfal, Loch Modan and so on. Dwarf starting area was kinda based though. I tried to bait people into the blackpill in trade chat but it never went above Greta Thunberg bashing.
I don't think you can play in the starting area on your first character. But once you get to Stormwind, you gotta talk to Chromie, choose cataclysm, and you can play the old leveling zones like Elwynn Westfall etc.

I don't think you can play in the starting area on your first character. But once you get to Stormwind, you gotta talk to Chromie, choose cataclysm, and you can play the old leveling zones like Elwynn Westfall etc.
Huh? I missed out a lot of stuff. Never heard of that.

Huh? I missed out a lot of stuff. Never heard of that.
Of course you miss a lot of stuff, the game has 8 older expansions. You barely get to play one and you're already level 50

Of course you miss a lot of stuff, the game has 8 older expansions. You barely get to play one and you're already level 50
No I mean I never played any of the new ones that came after Cata.

Women have value just for being women.
Men don't

Id say retail takes even more since they bloat you with lots of retarded tasks. Back in classic you just did whatever you wanted
isnt classic a minmaxx shithole now

isnt classic a minmaxx shithole now
I stopped before reaching endgame but from what I heard its way too easy since they had around 15 years to maxx out a raid strategy

Women are gods.

I stopped before reaching endgame but from what I heard its way too easy since they had around 15 years to maxx out a raid strategy
yea after thorgast everyone moved on lol

sometimes i accidentally use masculine form in sentence and things get kinda cringy
I swear to god it's so much work to audit my posts to sound more 'feminine.'

I have to add an extra 'i' when i say 'hi,' to make sure not to reason with logic in arguments and always add emotional reactions to stuff:rolleyes: and don't forget the triple emoji spam:p:p:p.

How foids act like this on the regular is beyond me tbh