Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Civilization will collapse before 2030s, what are your thoughts?

You asked me what you could study as someone with an average IQ and I gave you an answer.
I hope you get a stroke, so your IQ decreases significantly.

IQ is a completely irrelevant metric. You can have 180 IQ but if you're socially autistic you're going to rot in your parents bedroom. Your logical comprehension skills are irrelevant in life outside science.
If IQ is irrelevant according to you, then why I'm unable to learn mathematics?

If you think the goal in life is to move out of your homeland and be some 3rd class wage slave for a billion dollar corporation you have it all wrong in life.
Dude, you don't even know where I am from. SPAIN is an irrelevant shithole with no jobs (now you know it). Would you like to end up as a homeless young male? Good, so to sum all things up: if you're Spaniard, you are required to study STEM in order to have a normal life as a middle-class citizen; if you end up doing trades instead of going to university, you won't be able to have a normal life (you will struggle to acquire food, you won't have any money left for copes, etc).

Last edited:
im not fighting in any wars that is a job for becky and sexhavers.

Why do most people study engineering, then? I see lots of people going to university.
Because of the perceived potential job prospects, plus prestige for the ethnic family to say that their sons and daughters (mostly sons) are studying engineering.

Most students studying engineering don't belong in engineering, which is why cheating amongst engineering students is some of the highest in universities in any program (it's so fucking common that there are entire studies on it JFL).

Unable to learn jfl, do you think you have something in your brain inhibiting you from learning it? Maybe if you sat down and studied instead of posting 20k comments on here you would learn it.
Because of the perceived potential job prospects, plus prestige for the ethnic family to say that their sons and daughters (mostly sons) are studying engineering.

Most students studying engineering don't belong in engineering, which is why cheating amongst engineering students is some of the highest in universities in any program (it's so fucking common that there are entire studies on it JFL).
See?

I hope you get a stroke, so your IQ decreases significantly.
I hope you get shot and paralyzed from the neck down.

TL;DR: I'm fucked up as an average IQ guy and you're advocating me to manufacture a Lego explosive vest and blow myself up in ROBLOX?

You realise Spain has inverted population pyramid, it's a dying society. Of course trades such as electrician, plumber will pay good in the long run.
You're right about our demographics declining, but keep in mind it's also happening in countries like France.

TL;DR: I'm fucked up as an average IQ guy and you're advocating me to manufacture a Lego explosive vest and blow myself up in ROBLOX?
Somehow I highly doubt you're even average IQ to say something this retarded.

Dude, you don't even know where I am from. SPAIN is an irrelevant shithole with no jobs (now you know it). Would you like to end up as a homeless young male? Good, so to sum all things up: if you're Spaniard, you are required to study STEM in order to have a normal life as a middle-class citizen; if you end up doing trades instead of going to university, you won't be able to have a normal life (you will struggle to acquire food, you won't have any money left for copes, etc).
You're seriously whining while living in Spain?

Most likely the late 2030s since it looks like a world war is coming sooner or later. China will deliver the final blow.

That's too difficult, given my average IQ.
Then your options are:
• English teacher;
• Human Resources;
• International Relations;
• Psychologist.

Bring it on.
I’d honestly say to get prepared right now. Like get a gun/knife or do some martial arts. It’s obvious that something dangerous is coming and we don’t know when.

I’d honestly say to get prepared right now. Like get a gun/knife or do some martial arts. It’s obvious that something dangerous is coming and we don’t know when.
If my country's army ceases to exist, should I get some weapons with ammunition and stage an insurgency in the mountains? I'm from the countryside so I know how to survive in the wild.

Stop glowing.
Why would I be glowing when I'm referring about a Mad Max style situation? I'm obviously talking about an hypothetical scenario where my government ceases to exist. You can't even read or what?

If my country's army disappears (think of an isolated province somewhere in Syria, where the army is ousted and several armed groups arise), then I would do it for my own survival.

Last edited:
Why would i BE GLOWING, IDIOT? I'm talking about an hypothetical scenario where a government ceases to exist. You can't even read or what?
If there's no existing government, then there is no such thing as an insurgency, since insurgency is a rebellion against the authority.

If there's no existing government, then there is no such thing as an insurgency, since insurgency is a rebellion against the authority.
Bitch, of course I'd be waging an insurgency against outlaw gangs (to word it better: banditry). Many towns and cities will probably have their very own governments.

Bitch, of course I'd be waging an insurgency against outlaw gangs.
Then it's not called an insurgency, retard. JFL

Then it's not called an insurgency, retard. JFL
We get it, you bragger POS. You are smarter than the average user. Shut the fuck up already, you privileged scum with above-average IQ. I'd stab you in the face several times if I knew you IRL.

You fucking piece of shit. Why are you being so harsh against non-English users?
JFL @ crying about harshness over words on a screen when talking about dealing with post-collapse outlaw gangs. :feelskek:

You won't survive being this soft.

JFL @ crying about harshness over words on a screen when talking about dealing with post-collapse outlaw gangs. :feelskek:

You won't survive being this soft.
I'm just being curious, you're always making fun of my below-average IQ.

Cope nothing will change just the richer will be richer and the poorer will be poorer

Cope nothing will change just the richer will be richer and the poorer will be poorer
Poverty is mostly correlated with below-average IQ. Average and below-average IQ people aren't capable of learning mathematics past middle-school (besides rote memorization, which is useless).

making it an issue.
It is an issue. I'm not able to get a job, let alone become a waiter (stuttering and not staring at people unless I force my eye balls to do so).

For those of us living in EE it already began.

Poverty is mostly correlated with below-average IQ. Average and below-average IQ people aren't capable of learning mathematics past middle-school (besides rote memorization, which is useless).
High iq doesnt mean you will be rich.

Messi cant spell his name and hes a billionaire he just runs and kicks a ball.

You re fixating on iq too much, meanwhile to be succesfull in life you need abit of everything and alot of luck.

Alot of smart people die alone and in poverty.

Terry A Davis a genius programmer who created TempleOS ALONE

he made an OS singlehandeldy and was poor and never succeded in anything and died homeless like a dog.

He probably had an iq of 200+

It is an issue. I'm not able to get a job, let alone become a waiter (stuttering and not staring at people unless I force my eye balls to do so).
You need profesional help from drs not therapists maybe an ortophonist too

You need profesional help from drs not therapists maybe an ortophonist too
I don't have money for that. I'll probably try internet tutorials again, but that didn't really work back then... I will have better luck this time, perhaps.

If my country's army ceases to exist, should I get some weapons with ammunition and stage an insurgency in the mountains? I'm from the countryside so I know how to survive in the wild.
That would be based. Give it a shot.