Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

civcels who do you represent?

senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★★★
Question for the civcels out there. When you start a game of civilization doesn't matter which tbh, what nation do you choose and why?

I liked Germany in 5 because i liked the panzer units and i tend to be a warmonger when i play it.

For civ 6 i haven't played enough tbh but im trying out trajan because i like the all roads lead to rome passive ability, where if you create a new city, so long as its within like the same continent to your capital, it automatically builds a road to it. I like inner-nation trade in my games, im pretty nationalistic, so this is great for getting supplies to and from smaller cities on the outskirts of my empire :feelsstudy: :hax:

Persia because I am Persian.

Question for the civcels out there. When you start a game of civilization doesn't matter which tbh, what nation do you choose and why?

I liked Germany in 5 because i liked the panzer units and i tend to be a warmonger when i play it.

For civ 6 i haven't played enough tbh but im trying out trajan because i like the all roads lead to rome passive ability, where if you create a new city, so long as its within like the same continent to your capital, it automatically builds a road to it. I like inner-nation trade in my games, im pretty nationalistic, so this is great for getting supplies to and from smaller cities on the outskirts of my empire :feelsstudy: :hax:
Ancient Rome, because it's my favorite of all ancient European civilizations. :feelsjuice::yes:

[The ability to construct Roman military forts with Legionnaires is nice as it adds a defense tile bonus to the health of the occupying unit.]

Last edited:
Ancient Rome, because it's my favorite of all ancient European civilizations. :feelsjuice::yes:

[The ability to construct Roman military forts with Legionnaires is nice as it adds a defense tile bonus to the health of the occupying unit.]
Based and legionpilled. They are great because I can construct forts on the edges of my civilization so when I am attacking neighboring civs, they act as great points to launch attacks from.
Persia because I am Persian.
Do Persia have any cool passives or units like an immortal? :feelsaww:
Babylon, sometimes England
Whenever I have England in my game I always target her first for being a colonizing little whore :feelshaha:

Years ago, a Celtic presence in ancient Japan(Against Koreans, Chinese, and Spain).

Last edited:
Based and legionpilled. They are great because I can construct forts on the edges of my civilization so when I am attacking neighboring civs, they act as great points to launch attacks from.

Whenever I have England in my game I always target her first for being a colonizing little whore :feelshaha:
They act as great border checkpoints as well for trading caravans. :feelsEhh:

Immortals are for Persia.
Jews made them remove Persia in latest civs, its name is something else now but basically they're Persia.

fucking antisemite