Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Circumcision Is Worse Than Abortion Ban

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Stupid femoids are whining about abortion ban. In my shit country Turkey they brainwashed every men and circumcised us. This is worse than abortion ban. You sick schizo foids can use protection but we can not recover our penis back.

They also get a child, while you lose 30% of the erogenous zone of your dick

Fuck man. I live in shithole country. I cant even buy copes.
Same, 1st worlders work 5 times less to buy the same things

Jesus Christ substituted circumcision with baptism, so you can't use God's will to justify circumcision in present times.

Abortion ban is a literal nothingburger. If they wanted to they could prob just throw the baby off a cliff or some shit

Abortion ban is a literal nothingburger. If they wanted to they could prob just throw the baby off a cliff or some shit
Postnatal abortion that is :feelshaha:

This is the most likely thing they will do

They circumcise us in Muttland too. Even though we aren't Jews. That is jewed our country is:feelsclown:

Are you a hick, I noticed only Ohio users say that term "nothingburger"

jews and muslims will defend circumcision lol

Literal genital mutilation:shock:

Literal genital mutilation:shock:
>but allah and the jews said its healthy :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I HATE ALL OF THE FUCKERS THEY USE MEN LIKE TRASH AND EXPECT PROTECT THE FOIDS WHILE FOIDS ONLY EXIST FUCK THIS BROKEN SYSTEM

I WILL TAKE UR REVENGE BROCELS

Foids find circumcised cocks more esthetic

You can stop whoring around but not all dudes get a say in getting their foreskin cut off.

Even with abortion illegal foids are still gonna have orgies without condoms and then just use a coat hanger abortion.

There’s actually probably a lot of cash to be made in black market abortions now

They circumcise us in Muttland too. Even though we aren't Jews. That is jewed our country is:feelsclown:
The jews control Muttland, they even control your dick and make sure you will never ever experience it at it fullest. :feelsrope:

BeautifulBaby

OP is correct, even 9 weeks without a foreskin is worse than 9 months of carrying a baby

we can legally abortion again after science regrows our foreskins