Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting circumcision is fucking bullshit

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
I'm having troubles sleeping tonight so I'm gonna complain about not being able to experience my penis the way nature intended.

Like most American males, my penis was mutilated shortly after I was born without my consent. I was born with a foreskin but i will never know what it feels like to have one. After it was harvested, my foreskin was probably sold to a cosmetic company to be used as an ingredient in a high-end skin lotion which was sold to stacies who would never want to be anywhere near the rest of my penis.

This was not done for medical reasons or even religious reasons. Rather, it was done to make masturbation less pleasurable. Circumcision was introduced to the Americans by John Kellogg, who also founded the Kellogg's cereal corporation because he believed that eating cornflakes for breakfast every day would also make masturbation less pleasurable. That may sound like a joke, but it's not. I am being completely serious.

We don't tolerate female circumcision. It's considered a crime against humanity, and is one of the few things that even libtards will criticize islam for. Foids will scream about not being able to control their own bodies if you merely suggest that murdering babies might be unethical. Meanwhile men have no bodily autonomy at all and this is considered normal.

There's no public debate over circumcision. People think you're gross if you talk about it even though you're the one who is advocating against cutting up baby dicks. Common defenses of circumcision include "women like it better" (imagine if we cut up women's cunts because men like it better!), "it's unsanitary" (this is obviously false because if the foreskin was as prone to infections as people think then men would have evolved to not have it), and "it doesn't decrease sensation anyways" (this argument does nothing to justify violating a man's bodily autonomy).

I'm legitimately jealous of all the foreskincels out there. My penis is not natural. I'll never know what it feels like to peel the skin back. I'll never be compensated for the loss of part of my genitals. The foids who rubbed my foreskin into their faces to attract chads will never be held accountable for their role in delriving me and hundreds of millions of other men of their penis foreskins.

After it was harvested, my foreskin was probably sold to a cosmetic company to be used as an ingredient in a high-end skin lotion which was sold to stacies who would never want to be anywhere near the rest of my penis.
JFL

Over for keratinizedglanscels..

Former intact male here: still recovering but noticed it lost about 70% of feelings already, gotta love da Joos

Imagine letting your son undergo this barbaric shit a few hours after being born , with no real reason

Imagine letting your son undergo this barbaric shit a few hours after being born , with no real reason

The parents are not in control at the hospital. It doesn't excuse them but I can see how so many parents fall for this shit.

Muslim parents meanwhile cheer when their son is being mutilated without anaesthesia and even party after that. Have any muslimcels confronted their parents about this.

Luckily I'm not circumcized.

One thing I don't understand is how there's so few research on penis lengthening (and foreskin restoration). It could turn into a trillion dollar industry if properly established :feelswhere:

Apparently circumsition was widely practiced in victorian Britain because the government wanted boys to fap less

Foreskin cel here.

One thing I don't understand is how there's so few research on penis lengthening (and foreskin restoration). It could turn into a trillion dollar industry if properly established :feelswhere:
Judging by how many "he made his dick longer, doctors hate him" fake ads there are, you might be on to something here. :feelshmm:

Look at the bright side, it would have been much more traumatic if you had it removed when you were an adult or a teen (for medical reasons). At least you never knew how it felt which is much less brootal than knowing it and then living without it. Also since you were too young you don't remember the pain of the recovery process. One of my cousins had phimosis and he had to get circumcision at 10, couldn't sleep at night because of the pain and peeing or random boners felt like hell too :worryfeels::worryfeels:

Last edited:
Also since you were too young you don't remember the pain of the recovery process
Sadly, as far as I know infants can be traumatized too, even if they don't remember it later. The trauma remains as a hidden memory that shapes the person's subconscious mind, usually in a very negative way.

(...) because they may not be able to verbalize their reactions to threatening or dangerous events, many people assume that young age protects children from the impact of traumatic experiences.

I'd say it's even worse because when you're an infant, you don't understand anything. To an infant, circumcision seems more like your parents giving you to an unknown person who mutilates you for an unknown reason and you don't know if you'll ever see your parents again because he may be trying to kill you, or maybe even your own parents are trying to get you killed. I hope they at least give them anaesthesia when doing that barbaric shit, but even that is far from perfect.

Daniel Mackler has a video on this too:

View: https://youtu.be/2vkltwCLzsw

There's one thing you're right about though:
the pain and peeing or random boners
Babies can't get boners so at least they have that going for them.