Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Circumcision in babies is torture and evil

PhilipBlake

PhilipBlake

No Cope Available
Torture

This is the device they use to restrain children to mutilate them, this is seen as normal in our pathethic rotten society. Imagine if this was done to little girls? of course it would be seen as horrible and barbaric, but because it's done to boys no one gives a shit.

VictimofWhores

This is a baby in shock after painful mutilation, retarded rotten cunt mother doesn't realize the vile shit she did to her son.
"The facial expressions of these children are described by some intactivists as after being subjected to cruel torture (e.g. rape). Many babies are apathetic, no longer respond to their parents' speech and have massive breastfeeding confusion."

Fuck her, fuck the doctors and fuck this repulsive society
Circumcels, i feel so sorry for you :feelsbadman:

Fuck the human race.

I could write an entire book about this topic...it is so fucking brutal. Still have PTSD and occasional nightmares from my mutilation at the age of 8. I'm so tired, man.

It's a reminder for the mutilated man with his less sensitive penis that ZOG owns him and his foreskin.

I could write an entire book about this topic...it is so fucking brutal. Still have PTSD and occasional nightmares from my mutilation at the age of 8. I'm so tired, man.
I'm so sorry man :feelsUgh:
Those shits deserve the worst

Disgusting people doing that to a baby!!!!!!!

He is now me erenyeager

weird how cold approaching a bitch or grabbing a whore by the ass can get you lynched but cutting a baby's dick is fine. another reason i never see doctors.

View attachment 1047709
This is the device they use to restrain children to mutilate them, this is seen as normal in our pathethic rotten society. Imagine if this was done to little girls? of course it would be seen as horrible and barbaric, but because it's done to boys no one gives a shit.

View attachment 1047710
This is a baby in shock after painful mutilation, retarded rotten cunt mother doesn't realize the vile shit she did to her son.
"The facial expressions of these children are described by some intactivists as after being subjected to cruel torture (e.g. rape). Many babies are apathetic, no longer respond to their parents' speech and have massive breastfeeding confusion."

Fuck the human race.
Based empathcel. And agreed, circumcision is terrible and should be outlawed. It's insane that people do this to their children and think it's okay when they come out of the womb. The baby can't even survive on their own, and now they want to mutilate their genitals? Fucking stupid. If you're 18 and want to do your stupid jewish shit and cut off your foreskin then fine. But to force it onto a baby that has no say in what they want? It's evil.

weird how cold approaching a bitch or grabbing a whore by the ass can get you lynched but cutting a baby's dick is fine. another reason i never see doctors.
Yeah. Slapping a girl on the ass won't risk killing her unlike cutting off the foreskin of a baby.

Hmm I wonder this started

its the freshest source of adrenochrome

I despise my parents for having me circumcised.

I WANT MY FORESKIN BACK
Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

Circumcised Chad > Uncircumcised sub5

One party in Finland wanted to ban male circumcision.
The ministers (100%) female, rejected it because it was "racist" to ban it.
The ministers banned female mutilation, though

8 Years old is late...my condolences

View attachment 1047709

View attachment 1047710

Fuck the human race.
Very true

Fuck the kikes, this is all because of them. In my country circumsizing males is legal but its illegal to females.

Muh women are so opressed

It makes me livid because it's wrong on so many levels it's insane...

As long as this is allowed to happen, they should have the same easy option to remove the clitoris too for ""hygiene"" or other retarded reason. No sensitive sex for men, no enjoyment for foids from chad's cock.

Europe wins again

i am a muslim born tho not a sand nigger my parents didnt do this at my birth so i had later to do this myself a year ago wasnt painful tho:feelskek:

Yeah I can't undestand why you Americans are accepting that, if some doctor in my country would want to mutilate someone's baby like that then he would be throwned out of the window

I agree, it should be banned world wide.

Everyone that supports circumcision should be slaughtered, shot, poisioned whatever and thrown into holes and used as fertilizer so at least future generation can make any use of them.

Yeah I can't undestand why you Americans are accepting that, if some doctor in my country would want to mutilate someone's baby like that then he would be throwned out of the window
Based

Circumcision is the least of my concerns tbh, I would much rather have 6 inches in height or a better face than get my foreskin back.

Clown society

Shit should be banned

the jews are responisble for bringing niggers to USA and abraham lincoln one day just decided to "abolished slavery" its all the jews plan to put niggers in the USA to disrupt society
(((they))) are responsible for everything bad including (((feminism)))

Circumcision is the least of my concerns tbh, I would much rather have 6 inches in height or a better face than get my foreskin back.
Yeah, but losing your foreskin and an important part of your sensitivity is bad

They become a hollow shell of their former self. How one can subject their own to this is appalling.

Wrong pigment.

Brutal.

The "empathetic" sex

Tbh I don't care that I was circumcised but I do kinda think that it should be up to the kid when he grows to a adult to decide If he wants foreskin or not. Also would like to know what it would feel like to be un cut

It's a reminder for the mutilated man with his less sensitive penis that ZOG owns him and his foreskin.
Incorrect even if I have no skin I am owned by no one it is cosmic law organic one

Yeah, but losing your foreskin and an important part of your sensitivity is bad
Philipblake doesn't know any other mans sensitivities because he is only philipblake