Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Circumcision doubles autism risk, study claims

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Especially brootal for me as a circumbotched aspie... It feels like a double tap.

@Copexodius Maximus Brutal Jew Pill. This is the real reason why you are autistic :feelssus::feelsmega:

To continue reading this article...​

Create your free account​

Email address

You'll receive regular news updates

Please do not email me promotions about The Telegraph Group's similar products and services.
CONTINUE
By creating an account you’ll agree to our terms and conditions. For full access to our journalism, you will need to subscribe. See our privacy policy.

Already have an account? Log in

Seems interesting though, wish I could read

the fact that there are 100 million plus adults that are for male baby dick mutilation tells me all i really need to know about how fucked up this world is.

Email address

Please do not email me promotions about The Telegraph Group's similar products and services.
CONTINUE
By creating an account you’ll agree to our terms and conditions. For full access to our journalism, you will need to subscribe. See our privacy policy.

Here: https://archive.is/8t2Yf

Email address

CONTINUE

average newsletter website in 2024

Imagine trying to explain to aliens why we or (((they))) feel the need to cut baby boys cocks.

Thank you

I think this professor is right, why would a painful injury when very young not create trauma?

I am actually oblivious however, is circumcision done with anesthesia or not? If it is done with anesthesia this sounds stupid, if not that is very barbaric and could definitely cause brain issues including autism.

The study has a large sample size however between 1994-2003 I think they were seriously considering the possibility that vaccines cause autism which is not true and autism is viewed differently than it is now so I think a follow up study would be valuable.

These kikes make ok points, but autism can be a very broad thing on a spectrum, as well as autism is literally just your brain being fucked up, so it makes sense that some traumatic injury as a child could fuck with your brain

Life fuel. Circumcision should be banned unless medically necessary.

Makes sense why a lot of zoomers are retarded.

I think this professor is right, why would a painful injury when very young not create trauma?
Even with anesthesia it wears off a few hours later and you get massive pain from the wound afterwards.
Also the circumcision technique has changed for the worse, the gomco clamp is the most commonly used in the US now and it crushes the skin off instead of cutting it :feelspuke::feelspuke:
Even the medical papers recognize it is litterarely the most painful method.
> The Gomco approach is associated with more pain and a longer operating time compared with the Mogen approach.

No surprise the gomco clamp stands for GOldstein Medical COmpany and was invented by the jewniggers to circumcise the american goyim... They don't even use it themselves for their ritual circumcisions.

We are living in a clown world.....

@Copexodius Maximus Brutal Jew Pill. This is the real reason why you are autistic :feelssus::feelsmega:
Broootal. Abused physically and mentally scarred

Broootal. Abused physically and mentally scarred
Why did you High IQ Jews even start doing circumcision especially in that disgusting way?

I am sure you Jews would be even more successful if you didn't do just this

Regrow your foreskin to become NT theory
I just found the cure to autism guys

Why did you High IQ Jews even start doing circumcision especially in that disgusting way?

I am sure you Jews would be even more successful if you didn't do just this
Probably plagiarized from the Egyptians