Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cigar lounging rn

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
New lounge, roughly a month old - long story short, eying mayofoid owner Id really love to plow relentlessly but very highly doubt she wants any god damn thing to do with my ricecel ass:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Sounds dope. Are you alone or with others? I don't the taste of tobacco but cigars are cool af.

My inkwell ass is always alone:feelsbadman:
Sad shit, we need incel social clubs. Sadly the incel I found living 1 hour from here is a fakecel and the other ones are like 7 hours away.

Sad shit, we need incel social clubs. Sadly the incel I found living 1 hour from here is a fakecel and the other ones are like 7 hours away.
That could potentially be the start of something great. although it’d be a really niche market, & who knows how we’d filter out fakecels & other potential infiltrators

That could potentially be the start of something great. although it’d be a really niche market, & who knows how we’d filter out fakecels & other potential infiltrators
I doubt there would be much infiltrators. The biggest problem would be the fakes and mentalcels thinking they are the ugliest wankers on earth despite everyone telling them otherwise and them even being approached by foids