Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CIA now run entirely by women

Take away their rights17sggsvxvzbajjwdjjcj udhd

I hate women

Cunts intelligence agency

Muh womynz oppression! Stupid moids keeping them on a pedestal to oppress them!

Benevolent sexism! scum! pigs!

Great.They will ruin it eventually

We’re fucked. These holes want nothing more than to see us eradicated and now they run one of the most powerful organizations in the world.

There's a reason why women do well in intelligence agencies, they are naturally deceitful.

JFL, secret services all over the world must be laughing at the state of their americuck colleagues right now.

they now can destroy ugly males so that they and their fellow women can have only chad without being disrupted by sub7 men

They will probably use their power to spy on skin product companies and exes.

they now can destroy ugly males so that they and their fellow women can have only chad without being disrupted by sub7 men
That's why US drones always strike ugly ethnic dudes. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

That's why US drones always strike ugly ethnic dudes. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
I think there will be a reversal of this policy, as women tend not to be bloodthirsty creatures. Unless they are doing it so every Chadullah will enter the west.

This is either really good or really bad.

Really good: Foiden will run the CIA into the ground. Think of how most women run their own credit card. Or how women perform when under pressure. They'll start hiring female developers who will leave so much data unencrypted and shit. It will just be the Central Agency.

Really bad: The CIA will become gynocentric and decide to hunt incels down. Anyone still listed as single after 25 will be blacklisted and have their IPs logged. Any incel hyperbole online will be hate-speech.

It's a joke.

The wage-gap was debunked years ago. Today, news came out that women are privileged in most lands. The feminist narrative being bullshit is even becoming clearer to bluepilled people.

This is either really good or really bad.

Really good: They will run the CIA into the ground. Think of how most women run their own credit card. Or how women perform when under pressure. They'll start hiring female developers who will leave so much data unencrypted and shit. It will just the the Central Agency.

Really bad: They will become gynocentric and decide to hunt incels down. Anyone still listed as single after 25 will be blacklisted and have their IPs logged. Any incel hyperbole online will be hate-speech.

It's a joke.

The wage-gap was debunked years ago. Today, news came out that women are privileged in most lands. The feminist narrative being bullshit is even becoming clearer to bluepilled people.
Bro have u seen the big nosecel group that I added u into

Good. This means the agency will be completely incompetent, greatly assisting based Muslim and white supremacist terrorists in their quest to annihilate degenerate whores.

Feminist governments will be installed all over the world now. Welcome to Planet Cuck.

>Intelligence
>Women
Oh boo is this going to be a shit show

Incels about to be targeted in 3...2...1 :cryfeels:

women aren't leaders, i've seen women become "leaders"a few times and it turned into a shit-show because of how emotional they were with their decisions.

women just aren't natural leaders, they act like children

Last edited:
women aren't leaders, i've seen women become "leaders"a few times and it turned into a shit-show because of how emotional they were with their decisions.

women just aren't natural leaders

usa may end up under attack in the future.

incels first to be dragged to first lines to be killed for jew world war

Fucking this.
I more feared of ugly males because they have so much time to learn new stuff to bust our asses.
Them? We all know how they started their career.

No wonder they hate us so much.

You know you're living in the final stage of your civilization when women run every institution.

Get ready third world countries, foids are notoriously vicious in positions of power they'll be ramping up all CIA covert ops to further plunder, oppress and destabilize the third world even more than it already is.

Oh boy I'm looking forward to being arrested for misogynist terrorism. Incels will probably be forced to the deepweb one day

When will it stop?

Good. This means the agency will be completely incompetent, greatly assisting based Muslim and white supremacist terrorists in their quest to annihilate degenerate whores.
Let's just see how both groups handle it. To be honest, as long as either one of them assist in the destruction of this female dominated manure pile of a culture we've been forced into I'm fine.