Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chuds are an ethnic group

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Arguably, the earliest attested written use of the word "Chuds" to describe Baltic Finnic peoples (presumably early Estonians) was c. 1100, in the earliest East Slavic chronicles.[5] According to the Primary Chronicle, the invading troops of Yaroslav I the Wise defeated "Chuds" in a battle in 1030 and then established the fort of "Yuryev" (in what is now Tartu, Estonia).

In Russian folk legends, the Chuds were described as exalted and beautiful. One characteristic of the Chuds was 'white-eyed', which means lightly colored eyes.

Chud has become a swear word in the Arkhangelsk region. As late as 1920, people of that region used legends of the Chuds to scare small naughty children

@chudcel @chudcel12 @ChudDad @Chuddington @Chuddy @chudpolstein8148 @Chudpreet @Chudwaffen @CHUDWARRIOR

Last edited:
I wonder what the last Chud thought on his deathbed

Imagine doing an ancestry test and it says "100% Chud".

This kind of meme is retarded af. I think society collapses because of abstract general reasons. They can also affect me of course but it’s not ME to be the center and the only reason for whom i say society is over JFL

Imagine doing an ancestry test and it says "100% Chud".

It's weird how much nazis have accepted chudjak

It's like lesbians directing American Psycho to humiliate Chads but creating an incel hero instead

The blatant contradiction of worshipping strength but being intrinsically weak gives the Nazi forums the touch of ineffablility

Neo-Nazis can genuinely say no one can understand them like other nazis on /pol/ because they're so self-contradictory

Chad worship is cucked. I only fight for myself and those in the same boat as me.

Chuds want to fight for a race that despises them. In the hope of being recognised, accepted, praised.

I want to fight for all incels. In the name of justice, and happiness.

Hey y'all. ChudDad here, I took a DNA test a while ago and came back with some Irish and German.

Chuds of the world unite! We is the master meme.

It's an act of reclamation cause the insult never meant much anyway. Fringe political movements are always filled with social rejects, because such people are more likely to be dissatisfied with the status quo.

What's funny is you'll never see leftists accept BBC Cobson, Troonjak, etc. Cause those hit too close to home that they can't help but try their best to stay in denial

Arguably, the earliest attested written use of the word "Chuds" to describe Baltic Finnic peoples (presumably early Estonians)
Funnily enough the Balts are the only people to still honor their foreign Waffen SS volunteers to this day

It's an act of reclamation cause the insult never meant much anyway. Fringe political movements are always filled with social rejects, because such people are more likely to be dissatisfied with the status quo.

What's funny is you'll never see leftists accept BBC Cobson, Troonjak, etc. Cause those hit too close to home that they can't help but try their best to stay in denial
Curries shouldnt really give a shit anyways, both sides hate curries and rice

I have seen transgenders accept troonjak

Chud. The arch-enemy of Chad.

4chan /lgbt/ and it's assorted subreddits
I guess I'm not completely surprised. Maybe those troons use self-deprecating humor to cope with NBAW. Still, the average leftist troon will never identify with troonjak, ironically or otherwise

It's like lesbians directing American Psycho to humiliate Chads but creating an incel hero instead

The blatant contradiction of worshipping strength but being intrinsically weak gives the Nazi forums the touch of ineffablility

Neo-Nazis can genuinely say no one can understand them like other nazis on /pol/ because they're so self-contradictory

Chad worship is cucked. I only fight for myself and those in the same boat as me.

Chuds want to fight for a race that despises them. In the hope of being recognised, accepted, praised.

I want to fight for all incels. In the name of justice, and happiness.
Because irony is funny and it improves relatability

Because irony is funny and it improves relatability
They were hard core denying it at the start, lots of coping. At some point, something changed.

@chudcel @chudcel12 @ChudDad @Chuddington @Chuddy @chudpolstein8148 @Chudpreet @Chudwaffen @CHUDWARRIOR
As late as 1920, people of that region used legends of the Chuds to scare small naughty children

never began for chudcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back