Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chud/Joker masculinity >>> Chad masculinity

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
:yes: :yes: :yes: Chud/Joker masculinity of weaponized blackpill, nihilism, and psychopathy >>>> Metrosexual Chad masculinity of hedonism and narcissism

It is true

I freely accept the Chudjack representation of Incel.

In fact I strive to be like a Chudjack, I will gymmax myself in Philippines and maybe after I'm done with Phili I'll join Wagner if the war is still going on, if not then I'll return to UnitedCuckdome and try join the army there.

I agree. I guess this world is a test to see who is a real man and can look at the ugly reality in the face and still plow through it.

Pretty boy Chads aren't that. If they are involved in, say a car crash and get deformed they will completely collapse as human beings and will lose all attention from foids as well. Weak people. In a better world they would be dominated by more intelligent and moral men but that's just not going to happen.

I agree. I guess this world is a test to see who is a real man and can look at the ugly reality in the face and still plow through it.

Pretty boy Chads aren't that. If they are involved in, say a car crash and get deformed they will completely collapse as human beings and will lose all attention from foids as well. Weak people. In a better world they would be dominated by more intelligent and moral men but that's just not going to happen.
Exactly man! It takes real masculine courage and strength of mind to look into the abyss, accept hell, and then still keep striving forward. Chad doesn't have that. All Chad has is his feminine lookist mindset which he uses to capitalize with his narcissism.

Exactly man! It takes real masculine courage and strength of mind to look into the abyss, accept hell, and then still keep striving forward. Chad doesn't have that. All Chad has is his feminine lookist mindset which he uses to capitalize with his narcissism.
Yes. Chads are basically women in men's bodies cause all of the privilege they have.

Btw, there was an interesting example on this site back in 2019 I think. Back then I had a different account here and there was this guy who told his story. I don't remember his user but basically he was a former Chad who was surrounded and adored by foids, but he had an incident which left him in a wheelchair and his face slightly deformed. He lost 100% of the attention from foids and he got so desperate that he joined this site eventually. He actually was one of those very few Chads that saw both sides and actually had the strength to accept his reality of a cripple. However he did have sex and a relationship before he got crippled so it's kind of not the same when you at least know what it's like...

Yes. Chads are basically women in men's bodies cause all of the privilege they have.
Their socializing, their narcissism, and their superficiality all confirm their feminized mind and soul. They are indeed de-facto women seeking to play by the rules of a gynocentric society whereas Chud/Joker stands outside it, resolute in their ideals, their masculine autism prevents them from giving into conformity, validation seeking, approval seeking, and hedonism.
Btw, there was an interesting example on this site back in 2019 I think. Back then I had a different account here and there was this guy who told his story. I don't remember his user but basically he was a former Chad who was surrounded and adored by foids, but he had an incident which left him in a wheelchair and his face slightly deformed. He lost 100% of the attention from foids and he got so desperate that he joined this site eventually. He actually was one of those very few Chads that saw both sides and actually had the strength to accept his reality of a cripple. However he did have sex and a relationship before he got crippled so it's kind of not the same when you at least know what it's like...
Yeah I've read about examples like these. Christopher Reeve is one. Before he became paralyzed while riding a horse, he was just a mindless libtard Chad. After his paralysis, he started advocating for the disabled. Before his accident, he didn't give a shit about lesser beings like the disabled.

Chad =/= Masculine.
Chad = Manwhore (Manure).

Super based thread Chads and normies are pussies

It is true

I freely accept the Chudjack representation of Incel.

In fact I strive to be like a Chudjack, I will gymmax myself in Philippines and maybe after I'm done with Phili I'll join Wagner if the war is still going on, if not then I'll return to UnitedCuckdome and try join the army there.
Wagner is a hate group

Holy shit you are coping hard there, bud.

Big brain way of saying sigma > alpha:
:yes: :yes: :yes: Chud/Joker masculinity of weaponized blackpill, nihilism, and psychopathy >>>> Metrosexual Chad masculinity of hedonism and narcissism

Real grownups want to be like chud

I agree completely

not being deformed = weak :feelshmm: nice copium :feelsYall:

If that is the case, why does the "Chud/Joker" male turn into a mumbling, crying, sniveling pussy at the slightest confrontation with the "Metrosexual Chad" male?

RIP Op imma pour some liquor for the homie we lost

Holy shit you are coping hard there, bud.
Masculinity copers, they'll never get that effortlessness/genes is always hotter and better than whatever hardcore grind they've got up their sleeves

Elliot Rodger masculinity of hedonism and narcissism > all