Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chronic pain day in day out

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
But i keep pushing and not killing myself, Fuck da kikes, YOu want me dead?`ill keep living!

jew GIF

based palestinian cel

Srry to hear you suffer chronic pain man, do you atleast get any meds to ease the pain?

Srry to hear you suffer chronic pain man, do you atleast get any meds to ease the pain?
Yes but the kikes now want me to pay 50 dollar per packet!

Im gonna see if i can get illegal drugs because the hospital clearly wont help me, Arrest me if they have to, Their at fault for me resorting to this? Anything i should look for? Im punished jyst for living anyway.

I WAS EVEN DENIED AN XRAY WHICH COST 25 DOLLAR AT THE HOSPITAL!

I may goto sweden and see if i can get XRAY there, I would have to pay 300 dollar then, Fuck these kikes.

Last edited:
Chronic pain is easily one of the biggest truecel trait

Chronic pain is easily one of the biggest truecel trait
One from surgery and one from ADHD which is chronic chest pain and nose and facial pain, I want to blow my head off but i dont because the jews must seethe that i waste their tax money on them refusing to treat me!

Scandinavia has one of the WORST healthcaresystems and waiting times in history! FUCK THIS COUNTRY!

My problem is so easily fixable but they want to make money keeping me on pills, Atleast the surgery part but oh no, My snozz gotta be dangling and loose bc we cant have them fixing it oh no, Stupid KIKES! I want to break jews noses if i see jews on the street! THEY CAUSE ME PAIN!

Last edited: