Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chronic disorder makes my inceldom worst

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★
I was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes at the age of 10.From that period, my life has taken the worst. Parents always demoralized me that i can't do anything and this demotivates me a lot. Due to this juvenile diabetes, my body physique got so weak due to which I faced a bullying lot.

My life has taken the worst blackpilled

Good Night GIF

Extremely brutal. :feelsrope:

How fat are you?

Sorry brocel . My condolences. Stay strong . I too have chronic disease called Behcet Disease . It may impair my vision in the future . It also worsens with stress . I get bullied a SHIT TON by normies so that doesn’t help.
Thanks you brocel

brutal. How are you managing the illness? diabetes fucking sucks because it leads to so many health issues

Sorry brocel . My condolences. Stay strong . I too have chronic disease called Behcet Disease . It may impair my vision in the future . It also worsens with stress . I get bullied a SHIT TON by normies so that doesn’t help.
Its about stomach right??

you cant even be ill around these animals, they have to make your life hard. you guys have no place among such types. i know it doesnt help and only makes it sound more unfair, but its not your fault. most people are lower than animals :fuk:

Yeah it’s an immune system disorder . It wasn’t something I was aware of until I started developing red painful bumps across the shin and foot . Apparently it can only get worse from there . The main ways it gets worse is stress . I can’t believe I’m dying faster because of normies . :fuk:
So sorry man incel trait having the most random and retarded diseases even your own body hates you , like what did we do to deserve this god damn it no one should endure this its so painful