Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Christmas is a joke

Incelciour

Incelciour

Beta cuck
All the happy go lucky bullshit, like there's anything to be happy about. Life is fucking shit, and it always has been. We never celebrated Christmas growing up or any other holiday, our family was too busy getting high on crack and stabbing each other to ever celebrate a fucking holiday. And I'm supposed to say merry Christmas and pretend like like I haven't been thinking about killing myself since I was 9 years old, i can't even remember the last time I felt happy so nah, I'm not gonna pretend like everything is fine when I'm miserable every single minute, so screw all this happy bullshit, all this holiday cheer, it's all fucked, everyone in my family is dying, dead, on drugs, or killing each other. Winter isn't some fun time,it's cold and brittle and frozen, fucking freezing my balls off in 15 degree weather in the hell house I grew up in that doesn't even have sheetrocked walls, just a bunch of insulation and live wires dangling out of the walls, the walls we do have you can literally hear fucking rats scurrying around on the other side of, all while living with my fucking father that told me I was an embarrassment my entire childhood, hit me, made fun of me, screamed in my face for hours on end till I couldn't even sleep at night because I kept waking up from nightmares of him beating me to death. So fuck christmas. There is no holiday cheer for me, or any 5'6 poverty stricken subhuman like me, so you can take all that holiday bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Samers. Except the abusive dad part

Cuckmas wasn’t meant for incels

I think I'll drink a bottle of wine and listen to sad songs, alone. This will be my christmas

It's one of the most depressing times of the year, along with valentines day and new years eve for me.

Fuck Christmas, I hate this holiday possibly more than Valentine’s Day. Every fucking normie expects you to pretend to be happy after a lifetime of inceldom

it makes the jews seethe so idm

Fuck Christmas, I hate this holiday possibly more than Valentine’s Day. Every fucking normie expects you to pretend to be happy after a lifetime of inceldom
Normies care if you‘re happy or not? :shock:

Yeah but on the other end of the spectrum is Chad with his bitch with no real worries who's clearly has something to be happy about. Or aged >= normie breeders that aren't poor and feel good emotions from seeing their spawn interacting with the spawn of their friends while talking with their friends about themselves, their spawn or random normie shit. Maybe this is an autistic response but you clearly just wrote your post using your emotions rather than your brain.

Christmas or any other holiday is only what you wrote if you're ugly, autistic and/or poor. Same goes for life in general which is why the most rational decision we can make is to kill ourselves, and the second most rational one is to moneymaxx and copemaxx until death.

No but they get angry if I show I’m miserable or dissatisfied.
Tbh this is life in general, people get mad at you for being depressed (legit had a girl at school tell me she hated me because I look depressed) but won’t make any effort whatsoever to cheer you up. Fuck these people man :feelsjuice:

Hajaha

Ok.

Get some cats... They did wonder's for my rat problems!

Sounds like you're a poverty childcel.