Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Christmas Cookies

Yum. I don't like the frosting overload on some of them, though.

whats the difference between a christmas cookie and a normal cookie????

whats the difference between a christmas cookie and a normal cookie????
The sprinkles, the shape of the cookie, the taste of the cookie. They taste like Christmas.

Idk I try not to do Christmas. I think I had one when I was younger and they were too sweet.

Yum. The ones that are soft with frosting in them (forgot name) are trash though.

Good shit nigga

Grandma used to make them for me. R.I.P.

Christmas is soy

Yum. I'll probably get a couple now that you reminded me.

the end of the year is just suicide fuel to me...
Normies planning their bright future while I rot alone

Like the sugar ones? Those are nasty. All sugar cookies are nasty. I like most cookies though and it's nice that Christmas gives us a chance to eat them. The best cookies are peanut butter ones.

Also you bigot, they're HOLIDAY cookies. We have native-african and jewish incels here and we don't want to offend them! :soy:

Like the sugar ones? Those are nasty. All sugar cookies are nasty. I like most cookies though and it's nice that Christmas gives us a chance to eat them. The best cookies are peanut butter ones.

Also you bigot, they're HOLIDAY cookies. We have native-african and jewish incels here and we don't want to offend them! :soy:

Isn't Christmas actually a pagan holiday invented by Jesuits to prevent people from reaching heaven?

Also, do black people go to heaven and if they do wouldn't that make you mad?

Isn't Christmas actually a pagan holiday invented by Jesuits to prevent people from reaching heaven?

Also, do black people go to heaven and if they do wouldn't that make you mad?
Certain celebration aspects of Christmas come from pagan holidays such as things celebrating the winter solstice. Christians can celebrate the secular portions of Christmas so long as they celebrate Advent (meaning "coming" in reference to coming of Christ) before the secular traditions. Christmas is the celebration of the beginning of the Church year as well as the birth of Jesus Christ, who had come to die, and as long as secular traditions do not interfere with this, it is not disallowed.

>do black people go to heaven

All who repent and are baptized (in the name of Jesus Christ or in the Truine God) shall be saved. Includes blacks.

>and if they do wouldn't that make you mad?
Heaven is a perfect place. There is no anger, sadness, or jealousy. I will rejoice in the presence of my Lord in communion with all Christians. My hatred of blacks is at fault of original sin and the works of Satan that consume me. The best I can do is repent and pray.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.

But I'm not taking about jewish stared cookies or African cookies. Im talking about cookies that are in the shape of CHRISTMAS trees and GINGERBREAD MEN and stuff of that nature.

All the happy go lucky normscum npcs follow the Christmas trend bullshit enforced by the zog. All it is is a way to make shekels for the zog

I think you messed up :feelswhere:

True, but tbh it just reminds me of childhood which were the only good times I had.
Feel you bro but my childhood was sewer trash

I make gluten free christmas cookies with organic ingredients.

The new incel guy is ready to stick that cane up a rostie's booty.

Screen Shot 2018 12 03 at 64820 PM

Screen Shot 2018 12 03 at 64157 PM

One of my favorite things about Christmas

Disgusting frosting pure diabetes
Disgusting frosting pure diabetes

Never had them, unless you mean gingerbread? I only like homemade ones but all in all they're bad for you.