Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Christine the Killer Car Returns for Elliot Rodger Part 1

Secretagent007

Secretagent007

Banned
-
The beginning: Elliot Rodger was 19 when it all started to happen. walking through Santa Barbara, just after passing a mcdonald, he came across something that changed his life forever. In one of the houses opposite was an extremely well maintained red 1958 Plymount Ford two-door. Petrol red glistening in the sunlight covers the hood. but what got Elliot really excited was a sticker found on the car's right window. the sticker said: for sale. Elliot approached the car quickly, leaving no detail aside. the interior was as new as the outside.
- He must have restored. thought.
Elliot was excited and truly in love with the car. an extremely vivid attraction at first sight. he soon knocked on the door of the house. after about 30 seconds, an old man dressed in the style of the 70s with apparent 70 years answered him.
- Hello good day.
- Good Morning.
- Is this car yours?
- Yea. Is it about his announcement?
- Yea. it is well maintained.
- Much. Since I got it in mid-1979, it has never given me any problems.
- And why are you selling it?
- Can you follow me kid?
- Yea. The man got out and went towards the car and opened it.
- Start the game.
- I can?
- Yea.
Elliot got into the car, put the key in the ignition and started it.
- Her name is Christine.
- I love the name.
- Mine is Jeff.
- Pleasure.
Jeff saw a twinkle in Elliot's eyes, the same one he'd had in the past.
- So why do you want to sell it?
- I'm actually asking for a pittance because I'm actually wanting to give it to those who deserve it. I'll do 200 for you.
- 200? That is.....
- Little I know. But I really don't need the money. she is worth so much more. i love this car. but the time has come to give it to another.
Elliot was surprised and also happy. remembered that he had $300 in the bank. did not hesitate to close the deal and buy the car. Jeff handed over the papers and keys. Elliot waved him off. Jeff just asked him one thing: take good care of that car. Elliot got into the car and started it. the radio started playing the song I Wonder Why and Elliot felt extremely comfortable and took the main avenue.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikt5kHFUYcg