Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Christians perform forceful conversion in curryland!

based of em. better chrisrcuck than Hindu tbh

JESUS LOVES YOUR FACE

Even if nobody else does.

the present state of Hinduism is massively cucked. They go vegan, worship cows, believe in retarded superstitions and other low IQ bs.

Based hindus are very rare. Hinduism is an antiquated form of the shittiest aspects from the worst parts of Buddhism

the present state of Hinduism is massively cucked. They go vegan, worship cows, believe in retarded superstitions and other low IQ bs.

Based hindus are very rare. Hinduism is an antiquated form of the shittiest aspects from the worst parts of Buddhism
Better dharmic than abrahamist is my personal opinion these days, mang. Christianity these days seems like the most massively :bluepill:d shit ever

Hinduism is like a finding gold nuggets in mountains of shit. They were too inclusive and accepted every retarded low iq thing that passed them by and accepted it, probably due to desperation of not dying out and being outcompeted by the Buddhists and Jains in India.

I think at this point it’s better to just throw away the whole shit mountain and lose those nuggets of gold rather than be drowning in shit.

Hindpoo/mudshit and christcucks shouldn't have existed let alone curryland shouldn't have existed
I dont give a fuck about hindu/muslim i just want to get rid of my indian identity (in videogame)