Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Christians are so annoying

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Greycel
Christians are so annoying. Most of them are a bunch of judgemental good for nothing pompous pricks who only use the Bible at their convenience, but that's not even the most annoying part.

Their version of comfortimg people is saying "God has a plan for you" or "God has mysterious ways" which are the most overused nothing answers they know are bullshit.

Hell, I can't even walk outside without Christianity being shoved in my face. They yell about repent or go to hell on the street, ask you to go to church with them on the street, and knock on your door to convert you. Just leave us alone bro, this is why so many people hate you.

no god for your face

fucking hate the proselytizing ones

They are fine till they shoved the Bible genesis on your face door-to-door

You will never find happiness outside of the Catholic faith. Creation demands a creator. God is real and he established one Holy Catholic Church outside of which there is no salvation.

Try that. Can’t believe people still believe that stuff

Religious people in general are.

So annoying when im watching comments under blackpilled videos and Christcopers say that blackpillers need to muh find god

Also funny how my friend onece asked me if wanted to go to hell because i refused to pick up some trash i dropped at McDonalds:lul:

The only Christians I can bring myself to respect nowadays are Christian Identitarians. The others are usually either crypto-leftists or civic nationalists that think Christianity can pacify the raving nigger hordes.