Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Christian Normies who use Virgin or Incel as insults are fake christians (Steven Crowder, Most Trump Supporters, etc)

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
I notice a lot of Christians do this. They will use male virginity as an insult when their Religion says virginity is pure, and they worship a literal virgin and lots of prophets at the time were virgins. And most of these christians have sex before marriage when the bible is clear on fornication being a sin and that you should wait till marriage.

One example is the guy who went famous for the Snow Flake Test, Kyle Reyes. Basically anytime someone wants to work at his company, he gives them a snowflake test, asking them political question. This guy claims to be christian and uses virginity an an insult.

So if virgins are such loosers, then Jesus Christ is a looser as well. Also the bible describes Jesus to be ugly. Isaiah 53:2 - "He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him".

Jesus Christ Even praised Eunuchs - Matthew 19:12: "For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

I've also seen Steven Crowder insult virgins, even though he thinks christians should wait till marriage. And if being a virgin is such a bad thing, then maybe God is a horrible creator for creating us in this situation.

Screen Shot 2021 05 28 at 90210 PM

Screen Shot 2021 05 28 at 85614 PM

Last edited:
fucking tradcucks, why don't you go to HOME DEPOT and make saw me a table

Agreed. I hate that my Faith is co-opted by mindless, maggot-moralists who understand no more about it than the savage in the remotest jungles.
A Christian is to lift up his brothers and rail against evil. Not sit around and wait for Tradwife while the world plummets into degeneracy

Someone should troll these retarded Cucktians and tell them Jesus was a sand nigger kike
He was also short, so all the heightist christian normies are basically insulting Jesus when they make fun of short men.

When they say "virgin" they mean "incel". Jesus and Mary were virgins by choice (according to doctrine), they could've gotten laid if they wanted. Big difference.

When they say "virgin" they mean "incel". Jesus and Mary were virgins by choice (according to doctrine), they could've gotten laid if they wanted. Big difference.
Mary lost her virginity after giving birth to Jesus. Matthew 1:25, "But he did not have sexual relations with her until her son was born. And Joseph named him Jesus." Jesus was the actual true virgin, and Mary gets all the credit JFL

Mary lost her virginity after giving birth to Jesus. Matthew 1:25, "But he did not have sexual relations with her until her son was born. And Joseph named him Jesus." Jesus was the actual true virgin, and Mary gets all the credit JFL
Honestly Joseph just got cucked, the story makes no sense otherwise :feelskek:

Christians are mostly hypocrites and just following their cult cause of fear of death and social pressure :feelshaha:

Fake Christian if you have casual sex too or take part in any type of casual pleasure.

Crowder said him and his wife were virgins prior to their marriage:feelswhere:
That nasty white dog probably banged her anally everyday :feelsohh:
@BummerDrummer is Steven Crowder your idol? What are your thoughts on him?

They are cruel.

Fake Christian if you have casual sex too or take part in any type of casual pleasure.
Even non-casual, committed monogamous sex before marriage is a sin in their religion. Their religions tells them to wait until marriage.
Steven crowder is the fakest christian out there.

Steven crowder is the fakest christian out there.

Absolutely. The former Chadlite bully with virtue. :feelsUnreal:

Tradcucks despise us way more than libtards do btw.

Christianity is a joke in 2021. the most devout upbringing, the most religious school, the most cohesive family will still produce dumb fucking sluts and degenerate normalfags. just fucking lol at Christianity
Honestly Joseph just got cucked, the story makes no sense otherwise :feelskek:
tbfh. the bitch came up with such a 'good' excuse for it she's still getting worshipped two thousand years after :feelskek:

Last edited:
Christianity is a joke in 2021. the most devout upbringing, the most religious school, the most cohesive family will still produce dumb fucking sluts and degenerate normalfags. just fucking lol at Christianity
Exactly, look at that those cunts like Lauren Southern and Tomi Lauren, so many rumors about them being sluts and call themselves traditional christians. These days it doesn't matter if you come from a good family, bad family, poor or rich, christian or secular, the result is the same these days. Hell even Lauren Souther the Alt-Rights/White Nationalist queen disappointed her simps when it turned out she had a thing for brown/black guys. I don't really care about her being open minded to different races, I just care when foids are fucking liars to appease her simps while the simps are dumb enough to worship her.
Crowder idolizes the hodge twins. So I'm sure he was the typical frat boy having sex.
Absolutely. The former Chadlite bully with virtue. :feelsUnreal:

Tradcucks despise us way more than libtards do btw.
Funny how Crowder is way worse than Shapiro, and yet libtards will body shame ben shapiro, while they only attack crowders character, never body shaming him.

Last edited:
I notice a lot of Christians do this. They will use male virginity as an insult when their Religion says virginity is pure, and they worship a literal virgin and lots of prophets at the time were virgins. And most of these christians have sex before marriage when the bible is clear on fornication being a sin and that you should wait till marriage.

One example is the guy who went famous for the Snow Flake Test, Kyle Reyes. Basically anytime someone wants to work at his company, he gives them a snowflake test, asking them political question. This guy claims to be christian and uses virginity an an insult.

So if virgins are such loosers, then Jesus Christ is a looser as well. Also the bible describes Jesus to be ugly. Isaiah 53:2 - "He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him".

Jesus Christ Even praised Eunuchs - Matthew 19:12: "For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

I've also seen Steven Crowder insult virgins, even though he thinks christians should wait till marriage. And if being a virgin is such a bad thing, then maybe God is a horrible creator for creating us in this situation.

View attachment 450329
View attachment 450330
Daily reminder: jfl at abrahamists

Tbf the religion doesn't say you need to be perfect. That's kind of the point with the gospel. You're saved by Christ's sacrifice.

I will say though that yeah certain behaviors will indicate whether someone is actually a believer. Fornicating (could be weakness) probably isn't one but laughing at someone for not doing it is.

Tbf the religion doesn't say you need to be perfect. That's kind of the point with the gospel. You're saved by Christ's sacrifice.

I will say though that yeah certain behaviors will indicate whether someone is actually a believer. Fornicating (could be weakness) probably isn't one but laughing at someone for not doing it is.
It doesn't say you need to be perfect, but it does say you need to repent for you mistakes, but these people aren't even trying to repent, they justify their behavior and keep going.

Tbh at this point I don't think anyone is truly religious, it's all a facade to fit in a group.
People have a need to belong, then they make a group and insult anyone not in the group so they feel special.