Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Christian Identity has a doctrine of non-whites being literally non-human

gonzoalez

gonzoalez

Self-banned
-
The Christian Identity movement is a religious movement derived from the premise that the white race is the offspring of the lost tribes of Israel and that whites, not Jews, are God's chosen.people. The "seedline doctrine," which is taught by Pastor Dan Gayman, a former high school principal, and other preachers of the Christian Identity movement, argues that the Jews are the literal children of Satan.
Note: the serpent has sex with eve, then cain was born and jews descend from this guy
Finally, some CI adherents endorse the theory of pre-Adamic races. This theory claims that God created non-white races out of mud before creating Adam and the white race. Believers in pre-Adamic theory claim that after God saw his unworthy creations, he decided to make white people in his image. Because they believe that God literally created the pre-Adamic races out of mud, CI adherents refer to non-white people derogatorily as “Mud People” or “Muds.”[13]
Basically curries and ethnics are not scientifically or theological humans

note: Some christian identity guys hate hitler because he "put jews in vacation camps instead of exterminating Esau'. most of them are opposed to slavery because once blacks were freed....well, we know what happened.

this image was created by some rapper as a "blasphemy " against christianity but ive seen a couple of C.I. blogs used them with pride and unironically
main-qimg-fdffd1f64b1e1f61ef9088bf63afb719-lq

Cope christianity is the ultimate shitskin religion

jesus was a sandnigger, jfl at this cope

lol that image, but wasn't Jesus jewish and not white?

Sad to see how cucked Christians are nowadays.

Note: the serpent has sex with eve, then cain was born and jews descend from this guy

note: Some christian identity guys hate hitler because he "put jews in vacation camps instead of exterminating Esau'. most of them are opposed to slavery because once blacks were freed....well, we know what happened.

this image was created by some rapper as a "blasphemy " against christianity but ive seen a couple of C.I. blogs used them with pride and unironically
brutal god does make ethnics suffer more though, especially more darker ones, so won't be surprised if it's true

Finally a christian movement for me:ha..feels:

In all seriousness though Chrisitianity is just liberal Juadism JFL at this cope

brutal racepill

this guy supposedly thought israel were whites but I havent found much info on that. i remember reading it on a forum years ago
David_koresh.jpg

This is what most whites think naturally

they are right