Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Christcucks are ethnic worshippers

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

Free Ed Kemper
Most people think Jesus looked like this, when he did not.
816Etq5qEwL AC UF10001000 QL80

According to historians, this is the most accurate depiction of Jesus
 87264971 jesus bbc

Why would someone who is pure European worship a brownoid like him??? No matter how much I try, as a pure European, I can't mentally bow down to an inferior brownoid ogre like him.
What's up with all these MAGA idiots and christian conservatives who flood every comment section on YouTube, Twitter etc. with "Christ is king" "Jesus Christ conquers" and bla bla bla?
I understand if middle eastern Lebashitskins and Iraqis worship him because they view him as one of their kind, or people like @Samurai who are complete soy idiots, but why the hell are Europeans and white Americans worshipping this hairy shitskin?

Christcuckery is chad worship

View attachment 1302662

View attachment 1302667

Why would someone who is pure European worship a brownoid like him??? No matter how much I try, as a pure European, I can't mentally bow down to an inferior brownoid ogre like him.
What's up with all these MAGA idiots and christian conservatives who flood every comment section on YouTube, Twitter etc. with "Christ is king" "Jesus Christ conquers" and bla bla bla?
I understand if middle eastern Lebashitskins and Iraqis worship him because they view him as one of their kind, or people like @Samurai who are complete soy idiots, but why the hell are Europeans and white Americans worshipping this hairy shitskin?
IMG 1903

Your Pope kisses nigger feet, @Samurai

Jesus was half-Jew half-Roman. So theres no chance he looked like that "historically accurate" version.

Jesus was half-Jew half-Roman. So theres no chance he looked like that "historically accurate" version.
What if Jesus really is black

Would make sense because... you know

Reject the false dichotomy (Aryan Jesus vs. Swarthy Jesus)
Embrace the third position (Med Jesus)

Reject the false dichotomy (Aryan Jesus vs. Swarthy Jesus)
Embrace the third position (Med Jesus)
Embrace the 4th position (Ochako Uraraka is the true god):feelsdevil:

im a shitskin j00 where are all them christcuck foids eh

Praised be you, Jesus Christ. :)

Christianity is time bomb planted by Jews to destroy Europe. Judaism for goyim.
"love his enemies" "turn the other cheek"

Last edited:
No he wasn't, that's some libtard meme article. And this is coming from someone who hates Christcucks.
Realistically wouldn't someone native to Judea have been brown? Those Sephardic/Mizrahi Jews in bold & butiful Izarel look just like their Palestinian neighbors

Realistically wouldn't someone native to Judea have been brown? Those Sephardic/Mizrahi Jews in bold & butiful Izarel look just like their Palestinian neighbors
they would but people here have insane beliefs about shit like atlantean israelites so hmm yeah

View attachment 1302662

View attachment 1302667

Trucel

I love WAR he's a cuck for trying to end it

If he had been that handsome hed not have been killed like that

I am not even joking my step dad expects me to wake up in the morning and tell myself "I am so thankful for god! I am thankful he made me autistic! I am thankful I am single!"

I would rather chop my limbs off than ever say that to a sadistic chad who gave me autism

"Thank you for making me a sub5 daddy":soy:
"Inceldom is a gift, its a shield from sin":soy:
"Life is a gift, look at my Tyrone son, I let my wife have sex with whoever she wants, I'm such a good man :soy: "

I am not even joking my step dad expects me to wake up in the morning and tell myself "I am so thankful for god! I am thankful he made me autistic! I am thankful I am single!"

I would rather chop my limbs off than ever say that to a sadistic chad who gave me autism
So fucking retarded "Thank you god for making me KHHV" :soy:

Based thread, glad to see I'm not alone in this regard

Here's some more stuff to add in:

GQ1pIlhXUAESRDC

they [Jews] cannot form a state, and that is true. For the Jews have always been nomads throughout the centuries, albeit on a grand scale. They have never had what we call a state. The great error is still widespread among us today that Jerusalem was the capital of a Jewish state of Jewish nationality. First of all, at that time the gulf between the Jews of the tribes of Judah and Calab and the northern Israelite tribes was still unprecedented, and it was only David who managed to bridge this gulf and gradually create a connection THROUGH THE UNIFIED CULT OF THE GOD YAHWEH. We know very well that this cult [of Jews] only chose Jerusalem as its sole seat very late, and that it was only from that moment on that the Jewish people were given a headquarters, but just as today, for example, Berlin or New York or Warsaw, etc."

— Adolf Hitler, (https://archive.org/details/vierteljahrshefte-fur-zeitgeschichte-jahrgang-16-1968-heft-4)Speech in the Hofbräuhaus in München on August 13, 1920

"Only Nietzsche is an exception here. He proved in detail the absurdity of Christianity. In two hundred years it will only remain a grotesque memory. We must gradually undermine it in all areas. Above all, among the younger generation."

"When Christianity, nourished from JEWISH and Iranian sap, comes to Rome, a new core grows in the empty shell. The Roman-Catholic church, with its clergy organized into the fighting church, continues the religion of the Roman army, with its claim to world importance, the empire’s claim to worldly power, with intellectualized, religious means. [...] The so often championed view that before Christianity genuine morality existed nowhere, aside from perhaps the Jews, is just as outrageous as narrow-minded, and visibly false. ONE MUST NOT SIMPLY EQUATE MORALITY AND CHRISTIANITY AS ONE, AND THERE IS MUCH HIGH MORALITY OUTSIDE OF CHRISTIANITY, which in its denominations encompasses only a fraction of mankind, even of cultured mankind. We will never share the dogmatic intolerance of political Catholicism and Protestantism, rather oppose it with clear determination, wherever it is challenged. What hinges on the moral values of Germanic man shows itself especially in the north, when Christianity destroys it even before it takes inward roots itself and can truly mean something to those converted in no way voluntarily. For the zealots of the new faith [Christianity] teach the eternal damnation of the ancestors, and soon grave-robbers dig up the mounds of prehistory with gold-greedy hands. Woman, up until then highly revered as close to the divinity, is now considered as in league with the devil. A previously unknown, martyr creating cruelty sets in as a result of this merciless conversion in the north."

"This castigation and alienation of Marxism from its own people, which contradicts all reason, finds an analogous example only in the earlier history of Christianity, which also placed itself outside the general community of interests as a state within the Roman state and thus became THE CAUSE of the strange COLLAPSE of a world [Roman] empire that could no longer counter the attack of technically and organizationally far inferior Germanic groups with the unified resistance of the entire state."

@Castaway @beyondschizo @NeverGetUp.Belgrade @Grodd

I just think that it's really something when women actively commit genocide of certain phenotypes and yet have the audacity to wear a cross around their necks.