Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chris ray gun cucks out for laci green and gets corrected by based black guy

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Mynigga

I want to get a kawasaki ninja 400
That would be cool. If I was rich enough, I'd get the best of every kind of bike.

That would be cool. If I was rich enough, I'd get the best of every kind of bike.
i would buy unlimited number of my favorite fruits and candies

i would buy unlimited number of my favorite fruits and candies
View attachment 13359
I don't know how millionaires and billionaires are fat. They can eat the healthiest and tastiest foods, and they have all the time in the world to work out and do physical hobbies. I bet getting to that point would make us happy.

damn, I'm liking this guy's channel

Yeah. This is a real thing. I've dealt with some toxic females, and it's over such petty, dumb, fucking childish shit. Seriously. Someone tells them no and they don't get their way or someone doesn't drop everything to focus on them, the cunt rag side comes out.
"Emotional manipulation and using ppls vulnerabilities against them; or gaining ppls trust for the sole purpose of controlling and using them as a tool for their own ego or convenience. This is about as toxic as it gets and it typicallytakes the female form. And maybe thts because theyre just better at doing it. It is actually very scary cos it’s so psychological, unlike “toxic masculinity”.

YUP!!!!!! This is the shit I deal with alot with both men and women. Sometimes it is more women though. This is nothing sexual either, this is behavior and knowing when someone is trying to fuck you over some dumb fucking shit.
Shit I like this dude.

Last edited:
Yeah. This is a real thing. I've dealt with some toxic females, and it's over such petty, dumb, fucking childish shit. Seriously. Someone tells them no and they don't get their way or someone doesn't drop everything to focus on them, the cunt rag side comes out.
"Emotional manipulation and using ppls vulnerabilities against them; or gaining ppls trust for the sole purpose of controlling and using them as a tool for their own ego or convenience. This is about as toxic as it gets and it typicallytakes the female form. And maybe thts because theyre just better at doing it. It is actually very scary cos it’s so psychological, unlike “toxic masculinity”.

YUP!!!!!! This is the shit I deal with alot with both men and women. Sometimes it is more women though. This is nothing sexual either, this is behavior and knowing when someone is trying to fuck you over some dumb fucking shit.
Shit I like this dude.
Exactly, we wouldn't be where we're at if it was for their manipulation and not wanting to settle for their looksmatch. 95% of men would be ok with settling for theing looksmatch, so it's the femoids fault for being greedy.

The only thing I could notice is how submissive Laci's bf is.

Brutal reminder of what relationships would be like for us.