Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chris Hansen arrested after failing to appear in court to disclose potentially exculpatory evidence to defendant

this guy is absolutely disgusting, all he does is find lonely depressed men, put them in a situation where they're scared to death and can't defend themselves, and rant them about how morally superior he is, all because they fell for the only girl who was ever nice to them even if she was younger

in fact one time he ruined the life of a 19 year old who wanted to date a 17 year old or something

tfu tfu tfu on chris bitchen

this guy is absolutely disgusting, all he does is find lonely depressed men, put them in a situation where they're scared to death and can't defend themselves, and rant them about how morally superior he is, all because they fell for the only girl who was ever nice to them even if she was younger

in fact one time he ruined the life of a 19 year old who wanted to date a 17 year old or something
He's awful man, I hope he get what he deserve. :society:

Don't you hate hebophiles and worship the 18+ only law?

Why are you happy? :feelshaha:

hope he gets jail time

hope he dies. truly soulless man. ruined so many innocent mens lives.

Don't you hate hebophiles and worship the 18+ only law?

Why are you happy? :feelshaha:
Because I like due process and the idea of having a civilian operate sting operations -- for entertainment and profit, mind you -- brings up ethically murky questions.

Also point out when I said I "hate hebophiles and worship the 18+ only law".

Because I like due process and the idea of having a civilian operate sting operations -- for entertainment and profit, mind you -- brings up ethically murky questions.

Also point out when I said I "hate hebophiles and worship the 18+ only law".
I don't remember the exact quote but I remember you fighting over age of consent in some thread.

Correct me if I'm wrong

I don't remember the exact quote but I remember you fighting over age of consent in some thread.

Correct me if I'm wrong
My position on the AOC is that the AOC should exist and that it is normatively justifiable for the state to impose an AOC.

I have never once said the AOC should be as high as 18.

My position on the AOC is that the AOC should exist and that it is normatively justifiable for the state to impose an AOC.

I have never once said the AOC should be as high as 18.
Gotcha, misunderstanding then

I don't like him. He always tries to coax the pedophiles into describing their sexual fantasies against minors in graphic detail. His anticipating tone makes me believe he uses those as wanking materials after the interview. Pretty sure he's just as degenerate as all the predators he found combined. I also remember him absolutely destroying the life of a poor 18/19 yo lonely man by having him spitting out all his fetishes in front of the camera, only because the man tried to date someone who's 16.

I'd say he deserves whatever terrible things that are coming to him.

I have the chat logs right here :feelskek:

According to redditcucks' own logic, Chris Hansen would be a pedo himself. Redditcucks always say that anyone who's obsessed with homosexuals must be a closeted homo himself. What does that make someone who's obsessed with pedophiles?

According to redditcucks' own logic, Chris Hansen would be a pedo himself. Redditcucks always say that anyone who's obsessed with homosexuals must be a closeted homo himself. What does that make someone who's obsessed with pedophiles?
It really makes you question their motives.

This son of a bitch will not face any prison time. Maybe a fine.

So rarely do evil people get what they deserve, we must rejoice whenever it happens.

I stand with Chris, fuck all you disgusting pedophile faggots :feelswhat:

His show was the brutal blackpill on full display for the world to see lol.

That motherfucker was busting up desperate ethnic males and low tier pedo white males over and over again.

One day, the average male in America will be like the average PL (pathetic loser) getting busted on that show. Thats where America is heading lol

Last edited:
His show was the brutal blackpill on full display for the world to see lol.

That motherfucker was busting up desperate ethnic males and low tier pedo white males over and over again.

One day, the average male in America will be like the average PL (pathetic loser) getting busted on that show. Thats where America is heading lol
Normies look at this and then it feeds their preconceived biases that ugliness = morally handicapped

what ages do you consider to be hebephilia and what ages do you consider to be pedophilia?
Nice try government boy

Entire squad

19 and 17 isn't even big of an age gap:dafuckfeels::worryfeels: even normies agree with that, after what happened with callmecarson

The fact that they used an adult actor to play an underage girl proves how dishonest they are, The guy gets arrested for being attracted to 18-19 year old actor because she larps as a 15 year old. How is that even fair.

A victimless crime.

the less of these faggots the better, the type of person to scream pedo at a 20 yo man wanting to fuck a 16 yo woman

The fact that they used an adult actor to play an underage girl proves how dishonest they are, The guy gets arrested for being attracted to 18-19 year old actor because she larps as a 15 year old. How is that even fair.

A victimless crime.
i didnt even know that jfl fucking cucks

someone should bait them, show up with a gun and go ER on them

i didnt even know that jfl fucking cucks

someone should bait them, show up with a gun and go ER on them
That's always been one of the creepiest aspects of TCAP, the fact that they have an adult decoy. It's as if the producers are looking at a roster of actresses who can reasonably pass as someone much younger as themselves, but if you like them, you're a paedo.

Like I said, no reason for the criminal justice system to even be interwined with entertainment.

That's always been one of the creepiest aspects of TCAP, the fact that they have an adult decoy. It's as if the producers are looking at a roster of actresses who can reasonably pass as someone much younger as themselves, but if you like them, you're a paedo.

Like I said, no reason for the criminal justice system to even be interwined with entertainment.
They just like to ruin lonely men's lives and I guess some people likes to watch.

I don't want to say too much bc I'm not on a vpn (you can't even register here with one :feelsUgh:) but I wish more people went ER tbh (in minecraft)

They just like to ruin lonely men's lives and I guess some people likes to watch.

I don't want to say too much bc I'm not on a vpn (you can't even register here with one :feelsUgh:) but I wish more people went ER tbh (in minecraft)
There's nothing remotely legally questionable with saying that you wish more people went ER, whether you append the terms "in minecraft" or not.

There's nothing remotely legally questionable with saying that you wish more people went ER, whether you append the terms "in minecraft" or not.
:feelsYall:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back