Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News To Catch a Predator Host, Chris Hansen, Arrested for Purchasing $13000 worth of hats and mugs without money

leftyincel

leftyincel

UNCONTROVERSIAL TO THE POINT OF MILD BANALITY
★★★★
I dont advocate pedophilia, but this is amusing as all hell

He also refused to speak with the cops. He is headed to court.

Mugshot
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...84X42sbObWqYL2S0Q8eJk1FHC_u2xOygP2X1zMhXfLKOY

is he senile? why would he buy a bunch of worthless shit and do it in the most retarded way possible

he's 60? fuck he looks 80

Right after he got divorced, brutal.

Lifefuel tbh, i hate that SJW fag.

It's over for "You see how this looks, right?"cels

i always had a feeling that this guy would get arrested lmao

i always had a feeling that this guy would get arrested lmao
usually the people who have to insist over and over publically that they are fundamentally better than x people, in a nation built on a religious system that values everyone (fundamentally) equally, ultimately get some kind of knock to their ego later in life

Last edited:
Why don’t you take a seat over there?

He takes such an authoritarian and demeaning look when talking to the pedocels, I wonder what's it's like for HIM now to be talked like that by a pedocel...

Have some of your own Fucking Medicine!

Last edited:
He looks like he is re-evaluating every aspect of his life in that photo.
True LOL

"Shit, maybe I shoulda chose a different path in life in EVERYTHING!"

Such a fucking coward when he has been captured at last!

First divorce raped by his [wife] and now this haha. Hope he rots.

That show was always hilarious to me. but when you think about it it was always pretty much just incel-shaming.

I never imagined the guy that was always lecturing people about their lives would end up in a position like this. He seemed to have the upper hand always so I thought he would be that way in his personal life too.

makes me pretty sad. chris hansen is a legend ngl

i saw this. i love this guy. i think he just ruined his career. hows he going to lecture people now after this?

He takes such an authoritarian and demeaning look when talking to the pedocels, I wonder what's it's like for HIM now to be talked like that by a pedocel...

The hunter becomes hunted.

he's been gobbling up Ls lately

Thought for a sec that it was just a single bad check and the owner was being an asshole but Hansen legit tried to jew him out of $13k, 100% deserved

Dude sounds broke as fuck. Good. That's what he gets for selling out a whole generation of men on live TV.

"Oh you wanted to have sex with a 16 year old girl?? You must be a horrible PEDOPHILE so let's ruin your life on TV."

He was part of the movement to stigmatize the already criminalized normal male sex drive. Fuck him.

i hope he goes to prison and meets one of the guys he interviewed on his show and i hope that guy or guys brutally rape him and make Chris their bitch in prison.

Makes my heart feel a little warmer
i hope he goes to prison and meets one of the guys he interviewed on his show and i hope that guy or guys brutally rape him and make Chris their bitch in prison.

I can't wait to watch his court hearing tbh.

I can't wait to watch his court hearing tbh.
On the prosecution, jury and judge: pedocels

On the defense: Some sex-addicted 12 year old girl.

i hope he gets killed

Finally some karma for this asshole who enforces society's ridiculous moralfaggotry and ruins the life of young men who aren't pedophiles.
usually the people who have to insist over and over publically that they are fundamentally better than x people, in a nation built on a religious system that values everyone (fundamentally) equally, ultimately get some kind of knock to their ego later in life

That show was always hilarious to me. but when you think about it it was always pretty much just incel-shaming.

This, the men on the show are usually not paedophiles, although there have been a few genuinely creepy serial killer paedo tier men. But a lot of the time, its just really weird losers who don't stand a chance with women their own age / social status and they know it. They are desperate for any kind of sexual contact with a female, and stoop to going after 13 year olds because they think they might be able to score, where an older girl would be totally out of their league. Its always entrapment, with a member of a paedobusting ring pulling the guy in by being really nice and validating them and so on.

I do enjoy the show but I find it fascinating no-one talks about the obvious correlation between ugliness and paedophilia / sexual offences.

I always wondered how is nobody of the "pedos" did not go mass shooting when he saw this bastard. That what I would do.

Dude sounds broke as fuck. Good. That's what he gets for selling out a whole generation of men on live TV.

"Oh you wanted to have sex with a 16 year old girl?? You must be a horrible PEDOPHILE so let's ruin your life on TV."

He was part of the movement to stigmatize the already criminalized normal male sex drive. Fuck him.

That's karma for all the pedocels he catfished. It's ridiculous how he puts emphasis on how 13-16 year olds are "children" lmao. Girls start to suck cock at 11-12.

I hope he gets raped in jail.

High IQ.

Last edited:

Bro tbh this isn't exactly accurate, they vast majority of the cases were guys thinking they were gonna get laid with 12 year olds.

Who cares? Imagine being humiliated in front of millions of normalfags on that gay TV show of his. Karma.

Exactly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back