Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Chris D'Elia continues adding to his JB harem unscathed

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBxm0FSKXpM

This one is fucking brutal, and I have absolutely ZERO sympathy for the "victims" of his sex cult. Every fucking incel knows how fucking hard it is to even get one match, let alone a date to even show up putting 100% effort and politeness on all cylinders. But his guy, who is already known to be married with a kid, and already #MeTooed and is barely hanging on his career, can brazenly just text two Stacies "suck me off" and they'll pop in his green room and do it minutes later. All these fucking whores blatantly walk right into Chris' NEXIUM styled sex dungeon and PAY to get branded just to get dicked down by a Chad Celeb,

UN

FUCKING

BELIEVABLE

I don't buy their bullshit sob stories about how Chris blackmails them with suicide threats. Bitch, if an ugly friendzoned guy pulled that shit with you, HE DEAD and you know it.

Last edited:
its an incredibly brutal blackpill if you watch it. More brutal in the sense that nobody but US will look at these "victims" like the SLUTS and HYPERGAMOUS WHORES they are