Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chris Chan is in female jail

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Jfl at Virginia Cucks. Hopefully he is rubbing one out and harrases the female inmates he is with :feelsdevil:.

absolute state of America, male sex offender with dick still there can be put in female jail :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Hopefully more men without surgery who count as female get sent to foid jails to be able to live to their fullest sexually :feelsohh::smonk:

Step 1: identify as a woman
Step 2: murder someone
Step 3 : spend life imprisonment in a jail for woman.
Remember those convict woman aren't getting any.

foids reaping what they’ve sowed:society:

I completely forgot about this dude tbh, I read a few of his comics.
Hopefully more men without surgery who count as female get sent to foid jails to be able to live to their fullest sexually :feelsohh::smonk:
I suppourt trans because of this and because trannies dominate in female sports.

I suppourt trans because of this and because trannies dominate in female sports.
Agreed I support trans men being sent to female prisons it's major win for us incels. Many more foids will be suffering cause of this. :feelsdevil:

Agreed I support trans men being sent to female prisons it's major win for us incels. Many more foids will be suffering cause of this. :feelsdevil:
Based as fuck. I think trannies in female sports is the equivalent of short and ugly men competing with tall handsome men in dating, nothing the short and ugly guy does can compensate for his subhumanity.

Sounds tempting.

Jfl at Virginia Cucks. Hopefully he is rubbing one out and harrases the female inmates he is with :feelsdevil:.

View attachment 474523
absolute state of America, male sex offender with dick still there can be put in female jail :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Hopefully more men without surgery who count as female get sent to foid jails to be able to live to their fullest sexually :feelsohh::smonk:
Imagine if there is enough outrage about this that CC gets transferred to a male prison. Wouldn't be surprising tbh people in western countries are starting to turn on trans people because it is inconveniencing biological women.

he'd get raped/killed in males' jail. lucky him, as he is able to fuck sexually frustrated boyfriend free girls (no darkies)
Legit translobby has done more to help ugly men get laid than anything else has in the west. Many uglycels who have no dignity can tranny max and go to female prisons to ascend:feelsdevil:!

I would never do it personally though as one I have self respect and second most prison foids are ugly.

You actually read those?

chris chan HIV speedrun

Godspeed Chris chan

Last edited:
based, he was playing the long game, now it's harem time for sonichu's father, consensual and non consensual sex with females any time he wants

prison harem maxx

This is lifefuel for @FamilyGuy1999 @Idotms and @Diocel

This is lifefuel for @incelerated @Idotms and @Diocel

That is the future you chose, IT.

I'm surprised everyone else is hearing about this before me because I remember following chris-chan's drama for years, but like with Nathan Larson I get distracted and don't find about these arrests until days later...

"According to the conversation, Chan had been raping their own mother, an 80-year-old with dementia. "

born 24 feb 1982 (39 years ago) would mean that his mother would have been 41 when having given birth to him

This makes it kind of hard to empathize because she should've known better than to reproduce at such an old age, it can cause all kinds of problems.

Imagine if she had only given birth to Chris-chan when she was 20, he could've had a much better life.

My guess is he didn't even do anything sexual to her (if so then we're all volcels by comparison because not a single damn one of us has probably approached a lady past 50 much less 60/70/80) and was probably just shitposting but it's going to get him in shit

claims of performing oral sex on Barb against her will and the ailing mother telling Chan "stop."

What the holy hell... as in cunnilingus?

If this did actually happen it almost seems like he was trying to make it nice for her

you know... the more I look at this....

Larson and Chris-chan might be cut from the same cloth... they're both just like these pure embracings of clownworld... they are shitposting made manifest... they are parodying the fringes of society... true artists.

I really think they are next-tier comedians who won't be recognized in present day but in generations later when historians study them. Truly committed to their craft, sacrificing their lives and freedoms for it.

I don't know how much they genuinely believe in anything they say/create TBH, so much of it seems so forced/absurd you just can't buy into it all.

ChristineWestonChrisChan

NGL the idealized 2D avatar representation is actually cute, too bad for Chris reality doesn't approach anywhere near that. =/

You talk a big game but I bet you haven't identified to your government as a transgendered yet.

NotPrepared

Just be honest: transgender includes agender/non-gender ie gender-nonconforming (ie "genderqueer") which basically means you can view gender roles as partially socially constructed (thank you feminism) and qualify. It's basically "identify as neither" which is different than bigender "identify as both".

Last edited:
The clown world gets what the clown world wants :feelsclown:

Imagine if there is enough outrage about this that CC gets transferred to a male prison. Wouldn't be surprising tbh people in western countries are starting to turn on trans people because it is inconveniencing biological women.
And that is literally the only thing that gets something cancelled nowadays.