Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chris Chan is in female jail

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
273d 2h 16m
Jfl at Virginia Cucks. Hopefully he is rubbing one out and harrases the female inmates he is with :feelsdevil:.

absolute state of America, male sex offender with dick still there can be put in female jail :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Hopefully more men without surgery who count as female get sent to foid jails to be able to live to their fullest sexually :feelsohh::smonk:

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
198d 17h 10m
Step 1: identify as a woman
Step 2: murder someone
Step 3 : spend life imprisonment in a jail for woman.
Remember those convict woman aren't getting any.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-
218d 14h 31m
foids reaping what they’ve sowed:society:

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Mïłk Çöñśúmėr
★★★★
34d 21h 56m
I completely forgot about this dude tbh, I read a few of his comics.
Transcended Trucel said:
Hopefully more men without surgery who count as female get sent to foid jails to be able to live to their fullest sexually :feelsohh::smonk:
I suppourt trans because of this and because trannies dominate in female sports.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
273d 2h 16m
Languishingrn said:

I suppourt trans because of this and because trannies dominate in female sports.
Agreed I support trans men being sent to female prisons it's major win for us incels. Many more foids will be suffering cause of this. :feelsdevil:

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Mïłk Çöñśúmėr
★★★★
34d 21h 56m
Transcended Trucel said:
Agreed I support trans men being sent to female prisons it's major win for us incels. Many more foids will be suffering cause of this. :feelsdevil:
Based as fuck. I think trannies in female sports is the equivalent of short and ugly men competing with tall handsome men in dating, nothing the short and ugly guy does can compensate for his subhumanity.

L

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
53d 10h 12m
SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
4d 8h 29m
Caesercel said:
Sounds tempting.

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
Transcended Trucel said:
Jfl at Virginia Cucks. Hopefully he is rubbing one out and harrases the female inmates he is with :feelsdevil:.

View attachment 474523
absolute state of America, male sex offender with dick still there can be put in female jail :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Hopefully more men without surgery who count as female get sent to foid jails to be able to live to their fullest sexually :feelsohh::smonk:
Imagine if there is enough outrage about this that CC gets transferred to a male prison. Wouldn't be surprising tbh people in western countries are starting to turn on trans people because it is inconveniencing biological women.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
336d 6h 19m
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
-
167d 5h 58m
he'd get raped/killed in males' jail. lucky him, as he is able to fuck sexually frustrated boyfriend free girls (no darkies)

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
273d 2h 16m
SocialzERo said:
he'd get raped/killed in males' jail. lucky him, as he is able to fuck sexually frustrated boyfriend free girls (no darkies)
Legit translobby has done more to help ugly men get laid than anything else has in the west. Many uglycels who have no dignity can tranny max and go to female prisons to ascend:feelsdevil:!

I would never do it personally though as one I have self respect and second most prison foids are ugly.

Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
★★★
27d 17h 23m
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
-
167d 5h 58m
Transcended Trucel said:
Legit translobby has done more to help ugly men get laid than anything else has in the west. Many uglycels who have no dignity can tranny max and go to female prisons to ascend:feelsdevil:!

I would never do it personally though as one I have self respect and second most prison foids are ugly.
If I was in a situation where I could end up in jail I'd just say that I identify as a woman without dressing up as one or injecting estrogen cause I'm sane.

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
207d 7h 49m
Languishingrn said:

You actually read those?

Deleted member 32431

Deleted member 32431

breast cancer enthusiast
-
88d 19h 12m
chris chan HIV speedrun

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Mïłk Çöñśúmėr
★★★★
34d 21h 56m
AAAAAAAAAAAcel said:
You actually read those?
They made zero fucking sense, I got dyslexia reading that shit.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
92d 15h 47m
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
113d 17h 20m
Godspeed Chris chan

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
92d 15h 47m

Last edited:
Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★★★★
220d 5h 53m
based, he was playing the long game, now it's harem time for sonichu's father, consensual and non consensual sex with females any time he wants

Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
★★★
27d 17h 23m
prison harem maxx

Justdone

Justdone

Drifter of Incels.is
★★
88d 13h 49m
Shigechi said:
based, he was playing the long game, now it's harem time for sonichu's father, consensual and non consensual sex with females any time he wants
They disappoint me he’s going to bloodlinemaxx
s0ver said:
chris chan HIV speedrun
Wellington said:
prison harem maxx

incelerated

incelerated

I am a mentalcel
★★★★★
65d 20h 49m
This is lifefuel for FamilyGuy1999 @FamilyGuy1999 Idotms @Idotms and Diocel @Diocel

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Mødecel.
★★★★★
190d 4h 8m
This is lifefuel for incelerated @incelerated Idotms @Idotms and Diocel @Diocel

Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
-
90d 4h 31m
FamilyGuy1999 said:

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
336d 6h 19m
incelerated said:
This is lifefuel for FamilyGuy1999 @FamilyGuy1999 Idotms @Idotms and Diocel @Diocel

FamilyGuy1999 said:
:bigbrain:

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
147d 4h 1m
That is the future you chose, IT.

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★
55d 1h 38m
Caesercel said:
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
50d 4h 57m
I'm surprised everyone else is hearing about this before me because I remember following chris-chan's drama for years, but like with Nathan Larson I get distracted and don't find about these arrests until days later...

"According to the conversation, Chan had been raping their own mother, an 80-year-old with dementia. "

born 24 feb 1982 (39 years ago) would mean that his mother would have been 41 when having given birth to him

This makes it kind of hard to empathize because she should've known better than to reproduce at such an old age, it can cause all kinds of problems.

Imagine if she had only given birth to Chris-chan when she was 20, he could've had a much better life.

My guess is he didn't even do anything sexual to her (if so then we're all volcels by comparison because not a single damn one of us has probably approached a lady past 50 much less 60/70/80) and was probably just shitposting but it's going to get him in shit

claims of performing oral sex on Barb against her will and the ailing mother telling Chan "stop."

What the holy hell... as in cunnilingus?

If this did actually happen it almost seems like he was trying to make it nice for her

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
257d 17h 6m
Transcended Trucel said:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Transcended Trucel said:
View attachment 474523

Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
50d 4h 57m
you know... the more I look at this....

Larson and Chris-chan might be cut from the same cloth... they're both just like these pure embracings of clownworld... they are shitposting made manifest... they are parodying the fringes of society... true artists.

I really think they are next-tier comedians who won't be recognized in present day but in generations later when historians study them. Truly committed to their craft, sacrificing their lives and freedoms for it.

I don't know how much they genuinely believe in anything they say/create TBH, so much of it seems so forced/absurd you just can't buy into it all.

ChristineWeston.pngChrisChan.png

NGL the idealized 2D avatar representation is actually cute, too bad for Chris reality doesn't approach anywhere near that. =/
Caesercel said:

You talk a big game but I bet you haven't identified to your government as a transgendered yet.

NotPrepared.png

Just be honest: transgender includes agender/non-gender ie gender-nonconforming (ie "genderqueer") which basically means you can view gender roles as partially socially constructed (thank you feminism) and qualify. It's basically "identify as neither" which is different than bigender "identify as both".

Last edited:
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
★★★
135d 19h 12m
The clown world gets what the clown world wants :feelsclown:

Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★★
20d 16h 50m
your personality said:
Imagine if there is enough outrage about this that CC gets transferred to a male prison. Wouldn't be surprising tbh people in western countries are starting to turn on trans people because it is inconveniencing biological women.
And that is literally the only thing that gets something cancelled nowadays.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8